I suggest you ...

Allowing querying by contact activity

The social CRM winner will be the one who handles "social plate spinning" the best.

It would be great to see a pre-made graph of all my cold "customers," "leads," prospects, "deals" etc. that I haven't communicated with for a certain period of time; being able to drill-down into this list would be even more magical.

For now, it would be nice to just query a report of whatever segment/field I specify, that hasn't had any activity for whatever time period I specify, drill into these contacts, check out their Twitter, see what they're up to, and maybe send them a tweet to begin warming them back up and propose another deal.

Cheers!

174 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Chris RileyChris Riley shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnneAnne commented  · 

I would also like to see the ability to pull up a list of all contacts who have an ongoing deal - seems like this could be added to a reporting function or even to the advanced search within contacts.

• Chad WeinmanChad Weinman commented  · 

I agree with this concept completely and its truly what I need most out of a CRM.

That said... it can usually be achieved along with a bunch of other features if you build in list/reporting functionality based on the data:

I could pull a list of contacts whom I haven't connected with in the last 90 days.

But also get reporting like: All contacts with tagged with client10 to see my clients from 2010.

• Gal RozovGal Rozov commented  · 

It is also mportant to be able to import external activity with the contact from other systems (until built in integration will be provided).
        I.E.: SlideRocket, Google Analytics / HubSpot, SMS/WhatsUp, Chat Clients, etc.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

This would be a great screen to have.

• JasonJason commented  · 

I think this is really a combination of reporting functionality and a more interactive, actionable functionality that allows you to quickly identify the contacts that need attention and then take action.

• Chris RileyChris Riley commented  · 

Sorry might wanna merge this with "Reminder for 'relationship maintenance'"

Feedback and Knowledge Base