Skip to content

Nimble

Welcome to our feature request forum! Please feel free to vote or submit a new feature you would like for Nimble.

This forum is for feature requests for Nimble to help us gauge what would help you be happier with Nimble.

If you have an urgent question about your account or implementing a feature, please write us directly at care@nimble.com or tweet us at twitter.com/nimblecare. We are available M-F from 9-5 Pacific.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

410 results found

1. Automatically fetch company logo from company website

Can it be made possible to auto-fetch a company logo from a company website. In 9 out 10 instances the company logo can be found in the same place on a website. As a user I enter the company website, so it will be highly likely that Nimble can auto-detect the correct company logo. The gray company icons look really boring at the moment, but finding logo's by yourself takes ages.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow changing of name of Company to Family for not for Profit Use

I'd love to use this for my not for profit group. I can use it as it with a few compromises, but would love for other users to be able to not have to. We work with families and members, rather than Companies and Contacts.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We do not have plans on adding the ability to change the name of “Company” to other names.

While we understand the need for customization and we see its importance, we have decided to decline this feature for the near future.

Thank you for your feedback and support!

3. add an undo option after a contact merge

it seem that i have merged two contacts that were not duplicates of the same person. Having an undo option after a contact merge is completed would probably be helpful to many

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ecommerce integration

I want a CRM that can connect to my ecommerce store. Specifically:

1. Customers become contacts
    2. Sales data should be displayed when viewing a contact (i.e. orders to date, total sales, date of last order)
    3. Orders should be displayed when viewing a contact
    21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

At the current moment, we do not have plans to internally develop an ecommerce integration with Nimble and specific solutions such as PayPal or Google Checkout.

We have recently released an integration with Zapier (www.zapier.com) which will allow you to create a “trigger” between your ecommerce application and Nimble.

For example, a new customer in your Ecommerce software can be set to “Zap” to Nimble to create a new contact record.

We appreciate your continuing feedback and support and we would love to hear more about how you use Nimble. Please feel free to email us at care@nimble.com to share your thoughts and questions with us.

Best regards,

Joseph

5. batch email everyone in a company

When looking at a company profile, it's great to see a list of the people in that company on the right side. It's even cooler that there is a drop-down when I click on each of these people and I can work directly from that small side-tab in messaging, creating tasks/events.

It would be great if I'm able to email everyone within a company all at once. At the moment, I have to go in to cut/paste each person's email address to message them all at once.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would love the ability to map my contacts to a google map for scheduling purposes. This would allow me to cover more accounts in less time

One of the features from our current CRM is the ability to create a map with all the accounts and contacts in a certain city, zip code or state. This allows our reps to maximize their day by seeing as many people as possible.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We will review the possibilities of integrating a maps application with Nimble, it definitely sounds like a great idea!

We will update this thread in the future when we have more information to share!

Regards,

-The Nimble Team

7. Duplicate Contacts

There should be option of identifying the duplicate contacts in your address book which were not merged during import. It can be on basis of first name, email id or phone no.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for writing in and submitting this feature.

Unfortunately,we must decline this feature request. Our current merge algorithm seems to eliminate the chance of duplicate contacts appearing in Nimble since this feature was first submitted. In light of our merge improvements, we have decided that a duplicate identifier will be unnecessary for Nimble.

Thank you for your feedback and support for Nimble!

Best regards,

Joseph

8. Add ability to link companies

It would be useful to be able to link companies together and track the type of relationship.

For example: "Company A is owned by Company B".

54 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. toolbar to add contacts from any site

I would like the ability to add contacts from any site on the web. Highlight the info, click button, add as contact. I have seen this in other CRM's with chrome/firefox toolbars and also with a list building tool egrabber.

80 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for submitting this feature request.

We will review whether or not a toolbar add on for Nimble is feasible for adding new contacts and we will post an update to this forum once our Product team has given a full assessment.

In the meantime, please try out our Nimble raplet for Rapportive, which can be found in Settings >> Integrations in Nimble. This is a great tool that allows you to create new contacts directly from email interactions.

Best regards,

Joseph

10. Offline use

Would like the ability to use Nimble offline when necessary. A Unix Desktop app would be great that would sync back to Nimble. Or offline via iPhone.

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

At the current moment, we do not have plans to develop Nimble for offline use.

We would love to hear your thoughts on why you would like to work offline, please share your ideas in the comments on this thread so we may review this at a later date.

Best regards,

Joseph

1 2 17 18 19 21 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Nimble

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base