Skip to content

Nimble

Welcome to our feature request forum! Please feel free to vote or submit a new feature you would like for Nimble.

This forum is for feature requests for Nimble to help us gauge what would help you be happier with Nimble.

If you have an urgent question about your account or implementing a feature, please write us directly at care@nimble.com or tweet us at twitter.com/nimblecare. We are available M-F from 9-5 Pacific.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

43 results found

1. Offline use

Would like the ability to use Nimble offline when necessary. A Unix Desktop app would be great that would sync back to Nimble. Or offline via iPhone.

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

At the current moment, we do not have plans to develop Nimble for offline use.

We would love to hear your thoughts on why you would like to work offline, please share your ideas in the comments on this thread so we may review this at a later date.

Best regards,

Joseph

2. Add a 'documents' tab in the contacts view

I several emails I attach (important) files. And with the large amount of emails that are send it sometimes hard to find back a certain file. Is it possible that Nimble find them for you. So next to the 'message','activities' and 'deals' tab a 'documents' tab. When you click on it you should see a complete list of all the files that were send to that specific contact or (in company view) to a contact belonging to a certain company.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

At the current moment, we do not have the ability to search messages that contain file attachments from within Nimble. If you are currently using Gmail, you can use the advanced search function to search for emails sent with specific file attachments.

With regards to attaching documents to contacts, we are looking into integrations with various cloud document storage platforms to allow for better ease of access to documents that are related to your specific contacts.

If you have any questions, please email us at care@nimble.com, we are always happy to help out.

Best regards,

Joseph

3. It would be very helpful to enter the notes section of a contact and be able to read the whole note and no just the title.

I'd like to be able to go into the notes section and be able to read the full notes in a timline form, instead of having to click into each specific note. It's an additional step and doing it over and over again to get caught up on a contact is frustratingly inefficient. While utilizing a pop up window for editing does make sense, being able to read it creates more work. We are busy and ease of use is key in crms. Thanks.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

For now, we are declining this feature request because we like the compact view of notes on contact records.

If this feature garners enough votes, we will reconsider, but most of our feedback in this area has been positive so we don’t plan on changing it just yet.

Best regards,

Joseph

4. Ecommerce integration

I want a CRM that can connect to my ecommerce store. Specifically:

1. Customers become contacts
    2. Sales data should be displayed when viewing a contact (i.e. orders to date, total sales, date of last order)
    3. Orders should be displayed when viewing a contact
    21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

At the current moment, we do not have plans to internally develop an ecommerce integration with Nimble and specific solutions such as PayPal or Google Checkout.

We have recently released an integration with Zapier (www.zapier.com) which will allow you to create a “trigger” between your ecommerce application and Nimble.

For example, a new customer in your Ecommerce software can be set to “Zap” to Nimble to create a new contact record.

We appreciate your continuing feedback and support and we would love to hear more about how you use Nimble. Please feel free to email us at care@nimble.com to share your thoughts and questions with us.

Best regards,

Joseph

5. Contacts tab - List View display more than 30 contacts

By: Jose Antonio Ribeiro Neto

Sometimes for easy operation, could be very interesting show a little more users per page.

Nimble shows only 30 per page.

It'd be great if Nimble can show more.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

For now, we are not going to show more than 30 contacts per page in Nimble.

If this feature receives an overwhelmingly large amount of votes, we will reconsider, but this is our decision for now.

Best regards,

Joseph

6. Show two phone numbers on the Contact Record summary panel.

Most B2B contacts have an office and a mobile phone number. It would be really useful to see both of them on the contact summary panel.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for your feature request. At the current moment, we will probably not make changes to the amount of contact information shown on the top of a contact card.

If you would like to see the phone numbers for a contact, click on the “info” sub-tab and you will be able to see all of a contact’s phone numbers, email addresses, etc. from a single view.

We appreciate your feedback and support!

Best,

-The Nimble Team

7. Flag deleted contacts so that they don't get re-added when re-synching social profiles.

I am often deleting contacts that come from my social networks, but when I resynch to get new contacts, these old deleted ones get added back in. There should be a way to either 1) flag the deleted contacts so they don't get added back in or 2) have a navigation screen that displays all of the updated contacts since last synch and asks for our approval on an one by one basis.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Create blacklist function for contact import

When I imported contacts from Google Contacts, a bunch came in that I didn't want. I've deleted them, but when I went to re-import because of an earlier error, they all came back. There needs to be the ability to delete/blacklist certain contacts in order to keep them from re-importing into the system.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Duplicate Contacts

There should be option of identifying the duplicate contacts in your address book which were not merged during import. It can be on basis of first name, email id or phone no.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for writing in and submitting this feature.

Unfortunately,we must decline this feature request. Our current merge algorithm seems to eliminate the chance of duplicate contacts appearing in Nimble since this feature was first submitted. In light of our merge improvements, we have decided that a duplicate identifier will be unnecessary for Nimble.

Thank you for your feedback and support for Nimble!

Best regards,

Joseph

10. Create Email Label for "No Longer Current" Contact Email Addresses

We currently can label an email address as "Work," "Personal," or "Other."

I suggest a fourth label to indicate an expired, no longer current or invalid email address that we could use when a Contact changes employers.

For example, when Suzie Q leaves Acme Widget Company, suzieq@acmewidget is no longer an email to reach this person, nor is it a valid email to reach anyone at Acme Widget Company.

However, I do not want to delete this email address because I want to keep all of the correspondence associated with it.

I'd like to keep those messages associated with the…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Show more tags (and/or custom fields) for the Company part of the Person contact view.

That one to the right. Just leave them uncollapsed by default.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for submitting this feature request regarding our display of tags in Nimble. At the current moment, we feel satisfied with our tag display and we do not plan on changing to a collapsable list.

We appreciate your feedback and support for Nimble and we definitely encourage you to vote for other features on our forum, we love feedback!

Best regards,

Joseph

12. InsideView integration

I'd like to consider purchasing Nimble. We presently use SugarCRM and there are a few SugarCRM third-party plugins that we rely on that are not available in Nimble.

The most import is InsideView. InsideView allows us to directly import companies and contact into SugarCRM, saving a ton of time and effort.

You might want to consider having your bizdev person connect with InsideView. It might be worth it for you.

~eric

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. UI suggestions to make our life easier

Contacts > People or Company: Remember my last used tag as my default view.

Contacts > People > Search: Return only people results instead of both

Contacts > Company > Search: Return only Company results instead of both

Contacts > Delete: Move it to a trash bin.
    - This way, if I re-import contact, you won't recreate them.
    - If I change my mind, I just have to move it back from the trash

Company Info: Suggest contact information based on users contact data. I have 9 people in a company with the same url, I am sure you can…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow changing of name of Company to Family for not for Profit Use

I'd love to use this for my not for profit group. I can use it as it with a few compromises, but would love for other users to be able to not have to. We work with families and members, rather than Companies and Contacts.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We do not have plans on adding the ability to change the name of “Company” to other names.

While we understand the need for customization and we see its importance, we have decided to decline this feature for the near future.

Thank you for your feedback and support!

15. automate contact "address" fields to default social profile city/country settings.

If you want to go global this would make life easier.
    E.g. I work in Tokyo and my BD leads are US but "sales" leads in Japan. All the sales lead contacts have Japan or Tokyo listed in Linkedin and Facebook but when I import them that data seems not to be included. Thus if I do a search it pulls in people from all sorts of location.
    If I use Adv. Search it comes up short so I need to manually go through thousands of Contacts to assign Address/Country.
    If there is a better way, please advise!! Otherwise I…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Import contacts based on groups | circles from Facebook or Gmail

Therefore using the existing curiation of contacts in facebook or gmail to increase the filtering of contacts imported and reduce the contact list "clogging" up with unnecessary or unhelpful addresses.
    e.g. "news@blog.com" or "support@help.com"

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. match the import notifications to the name of the file that had been imported.

When doing multiple csv imports, it can be difficult to tell exactly which import has been completed since they are not always completed in order. Can we include the file name in the completed import notification that is emailed to us? Please and thank you, Charlene!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Shipping and billing address should be standard for companies

I would like to see shipping and billing address on by default for companies. And work and home addresses on by default for contacts (not as critical as the first one, though).

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When adding people in contacts - have the option not to add a separate company page

It is not always needed when you only have one contact at that company. This is especially important when you adding prospects from lists, then you call them and if they are not interested you have to remove both people and company page. I hope this makes sense

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Unfortunately, we made a decision to create separate company and contact records at the outset of the application and we don’t plan on changing this feature.

If the “company” field is filled out on a contact, it will create a record for the company as well. This is all based on our database design.

I also want to mention that if you delete a contact and they are the only person related to a company, you will be prompted to delete the company record as well because no person is working at that company.

I understand that this may require different thinking for your current workflow, therefore, we are always happy to provide assistance if you write to us at care@nimble.com.

Best regards,

Joseph

20. Searching issue

Searching for Kirk returns all people named Kirk.
    Searching for Kirk Hoessle returns the contact for him.

Searching for Kirk H returns nothing but should return all contacts with first name Kirk and last name beginning with the letter H.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3