Skip to content

Nimble

Welcome to our feature request forum! Please feel free to vote or submit a new feature you would like for Nimble.

This forum is for feature requests for Nimble to help us gauge what would help you be happier with Nimble.

If you have an urgent question about your account or implementing a feature, please write us directly at care@nimble.com or tweet us at twitter.com/nimblecare. We are available M-F from 9-5 Pacific.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

258 results found

1. Sync to google contacts

would love the ability to have a clean sync back to google contacts, or at least to the iphone.

1,563 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    131 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We’re happy to announce that we now have a solution for syncing with Nimble and Google Contacts. We developed this through a partnership with a great group of people from the PieSync team.

For Solo Users, this service is completely free of charge.

For Team Users, it is $5.00 per user, per month.

Feel free to visit the PieSync site to install the app and try it for 14 days!

To read more about the integration, please visit our blog post here.

If you have any specific feedback to leave for this feature, we will be monitoring here for feedback

Best regards,

Joseph

2. Develop an Android app

Develop an Android app integrated in the o.s. to have the option to make calls using nimble contacts

1,116 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add the ability to set specific contacts as private

Sales staff should be able to "protect" their contacts from other sales people from getting deleted, used, shared, etc.

Admins should be able to create a contact then share with particular people of their choice (creating a custom territory for their sales team).

Admin needs more control and 'management' features over team.

ALSO... contacts need to backed up incase they get deleted, in general.... having to update an exported CSV routinely and run the risk of all public contacts among my team will cause me to choose another CRM as we grow.

701 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    78 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow a contact to be associated with multiple companies

I deal with contacts that are associated with multiple companies. It would be helpful to be able to represent that reality in Nimble.

685 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    66 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Google Drive Integration

Nimble now has an integration with Dropbox and we are looking at other cloud storage options to add to the list. Please vote on this thread if you want the ability to use Google Drive to attach documents to contacts in Nimble.

660 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    38 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

I have great news to share today – we now support Google Drive file attachments in Nimble.

You may attach files to Deals or Contacts.

To attach to a Contact, select “Attach File” and “Attach from Google Drive” to authorize yourself to your Dive account, then select your files!

Screenshot: http://screencast.com/t/XYEP06XioqI

To attach to a specific Deal, select “Attach from” and choose “Google Drive”. Then authorize, and select your files.

Screenshot: http://screencast.com/t/1BhE7EOBD7h

We are gathering feedback on this feature here:
    http://support.nimble.com/customer/en/portal/questions/4720395-google-drive-feature-feedback-thread?new=4720395

If you have any questions relating to set up, please email care@nimble.com.

Best regards,

Joseph

6. Enhanced Mailchimp Integration

Provide better integration with MailChimp, with a true Sync Feature (2-way) and also provide mapping of additional fields - especially custom fields.
    This allows for more flexibility when putting together email campaigns in MailChimp. Example: I divide my contacts in to 50+ regions, based upon there location. To seperate these today with Nimble/MailChimp I will have to create 50+ mailing list (and maintain all those seperate list exports). However, if the custom fields are mapped, I have one list to manage, and can filter out by the custom fields when preparing the campain.

569 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Everyone,

We now feature 2-way sync with MailChimp, including syncing unsubscribes, tagging contacts based on rules, and syncing custom fields from MailChimp to Nimble via our all-new PieSync integration.

Our PieSync integration allows you to set up a trial with unlimited contact syncs for 14 days and then you may keep up to 2,000 contacts in sync for free if you do not upgrade.

Learn more about the integration here – https://support.nimble.com/third-party-integrations/getting-started-with-piesync-and-nimble

Learn how to set up special rules with PieSync here – https://help.piesync.com/want-to-learn-more/nimble-pie-sync-better-together#nimble_and_mail_chimp

Best,

Joseph

7. Provide reporting capabilities

Provide custom reporting. We want to output some statistical reports based on opportunity-management stages and tags or priority codes. As a Nimble partner, we would like to set up pre-defined reports for our clients, based on our methodology for nonprofit fundraising productivity.

531 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    35 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. multiple google calendar sync

Since I have have to have multiple calendars in google since they don't support categories, it is critical that Nimble be able to 'sync' to multiple calendars.

451 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    26 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

I have great news to share to start 2015!

We now have multiple Google Calendar syncing in Nimble!

Go to Settings >> Networks & Imports to connect your calendar, and then you will see the option to add other calendars.

If you tried Nimble in the past and left due to this issue, now is a great time to try Nimble again.

Please feel free to sign up for a new trial at www.nimble.com/register, we’d love to have you back :).

Best,

Joseph

P.S: Office365 and iCloud are planned for later in 2015.

9. Add Ability to Manually Update "Last Contacted'

Currently, "Last Contacted" is only updated through communications via email or social network. Not all conversations happen through these mediums, therefore, users should be able to manually update "Recently Contacted" and leave a note for the method of contact (call, in-person, etc).

446 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    73 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Template System

I wish Nimble had a template system to send frequently e-mails. If an activity must repeat on time, it would be usefull have this utility.

433 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    85 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi!

I have exciting news to share.

We are about to launch a group message feature with templates and merge tags in the next few days and we would love your feedback.

Reply to this email with “Yes” and we will add you to our testers list.

Best,

Joseph
    Product Marketing Manager | Nimble

11. Multiple Deal Pipelines

Allow the feature to add multiple pipelines in the Deals tab in Nimble. Not all Sales processes move down the same pathway, and this will help us manage multiple deal-types.

430 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    59 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re happy to announce that we now have multiple deal pipelines in Nimble!

If you have a Nimble account, navigate to Settings >>Pipelines to add a new pipeline.

If you no longer have a Nimble account, it’s a great time to come back to see all of the new features we’ve added in the past year. Sign up for a free trial at nimble.com/register!

To learn more about Multiple Deal Pipelines, check out our blog post here – http://www.nimble.com/blog/nimble-launches-multiple-custom-deal-pipeline-management/

Cheers,

Joseph

12. Add Custom fields to Deals.

As per contacts I'd like the option of having extra user defined teams in the deal area as well.

422 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    34 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Develop an iPhone or iPad app for mobile!

iPhone app <<-- the secret sauce

321 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    47 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

You asked for it. You voted for it. Our first release of the iPhone application is now available to download in the iTunes store!

Get it here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nimble/id651636273?mt=8

If you have any comments or feedback to leave for the app, please submit it here: Nimble iPhone App Feedback

Please note, if you are a Google Apps user, you will need to change your sign in method to regular to access the app. For more details, please see this article: Change Sign in Method

Thank you for all of your feedback and support!

Best regards,

Joseph (and the Nimble team!)

14. Open and Click Tracking

Opening and clicking of emails greatly signify engagement with your company and brand.

Companies like Marketo understand this. The more emails a person opens or clicks, the more of a hot lead they are, the higher they are scored. Knowing which leads are the hottest allows you to focus your marketing efforts on those people. It allows you to know which 20% to focus 80% of your effort on. Lead scoring allows your sales team to be as effective as possible; it saves them time and makes them much more productive. And open/click tracking is an easy-to-implement feature that gives…

285 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    24 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add tags or categories to deals

Right now deals are pretty basic. For a proper usage I would recommend to add categories or tags to deal to sort them properly. Tags could be products or events or whatever :)

266 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Google Voice Integration

Sync google voice data with nimble. For example, if I call a contact that is in Nimble with google voice I would like that call to be logged in the contacts activity along with the google voice call transcription and audio playback. This would be a huge defining feature for Nimble that no one else is doing right now. No more logging calls when they log themselves. The amount of time this would save me is just ridiculous.

265 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    25 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Convert person to company

Allow me to change a record from a person to a company. When I import records, especially from Twitter, it brings them in as people, but many of them are companies or organizations, some of whom are listed in Nimble.

212 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  41 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sync with Outlook calendar

We'd really like to see syncing between nimble and Outlook calendar, rather than just Google calendar.
    The options for SMEs seem to be to go the way of 1) Google or 2) Microsoft. With Microsoft's new Office 365 platform (which we use) it's very straightforward to have an Outlook Exchange email account and calendar etc. set up, all as an online service without the need for seriously technical people! Integration with Outlook for calendar and contacts (I believe the contact integration has already been included on another post) is an absolute essential.
    Thanks!

194 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. offer ability to sync with iCloud.

Would love a two-way sync with iCloud, if that's possible. Or some way to sync with iPhone contacts.

190 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allowing querying by contact activity

The social CRM winner will be the one who handles "social plate spinning" the best.

It would be great to see a pre-made graph of all my cold "customers," "leads," prospects, "deals" etc. that I haven't communicated with for a certain period of time; being able to drill-down into this list would be even more magical.

For now, it would be nice to just query a report of whatever segment/field I specify, that hasn't had any activity for whatever time period I specify, drill into these contacts, check out their Twitter, see what they're up to, and maybe send them…

178 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

You may now run queries in Nimble based on the “last contacted” date by team and we display contacts in sortable order for “Recently Contacted” by the individual on the Contacts tab.

We are going to add more functions to Nimble to help our users stay top of mind with their contacts, and these current features should help a lot for the near future.

Best,

Joseph

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Nimble

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base