Skip to content

Nimble

Welcome to our feature request forum! Please feel free to vote or submit a new feature you would like for Nimble.

This forum is for feature requests for Nimble to help us gauge what would help you be happier with Nimble.

If you have an urgent question about your account or implementing a feature, please write us directly at care@nimble.com or tweet us at twitter.com/nimblecare. We are available M-F from 9-5 Pacific.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

43 results found

1. Not able to see all contact informamtion

I have added all the contact information but when I try to look by company I am not able to see even if I go into the contact the contact person or other information.
    Same as if when in people some times do not see the company information.
    Would like to know why all information in all catagories is not showing up.
    When in company it ask me for a contact person, I have already put that in People along with the company information.
    Something is not merging

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Brandy,

Thank you for writing in.

We do not plan on adding support for .xlsx formatting as opposed to .csv format because you already have the ability to export from Excel to CSV when you save your spreadsheet.

When you save your file in Excel, choose the file format to be “CSV (MS-DOS) Format”, and you will be able to import to Nimble.

If you have any questions, please feel free to write to care@nimble.com for support.

Best regards,

Joseph

3. Archive tags, put tags in an archive instead of deleting them

Our sales team is going to create a lot of Tags that we will use for some months and then we would like to put them in an archive, to make them invisible on the contactspage, rather then deleting them to be able to pick them up at a later point.
    Access them later via the advanced search would be prefferred.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and idea.

At this current time, we don’t envision changing the structure of our tag function in Nimble, so we must decline this idea.

Rather than having your team use tags, I recommend using the custom data fields feature for Nimble. Custom data fields are better than tags because they are less cluttered, more easily controlled by management, and you can export custom data field information to CSV, while we don’t support exporting of tags for now.

For more information about custom data fields, please take a look at our article here: http://support.nimble.com/customer/portal/articles/237319-custom-fields

If you have any questions about how to best set things up, please send us an email at care@nimble.com and we’ll be happy to help.

Best regards,

Joseph

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Nimble

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base