Skip to content

Nimble

Welcome to our feature request forum! Please feel free to vote or submit a new feature you would like for Nimble.

This forum is for feature requests for Nimble to help us gauge what would help you be happier with Nimble.

If you have an urgent question about your account or implementing a feature, please write us directly at care@nimble.com or tweet us at twitter.com/nimblecare. We are available M-F from 9-5 Pacific.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

43 results found

1. Ecommerce integration

I want a CRM that can connect to my ecommerce store. Specifically:

1. Customers become contacts
    2. Sales data should be displayed when viewing a contact (i.e. orders to date, total sales, date of last order)
    3. Orders should be displayed when viewing a contact
    21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

At the current moment, we do not have plans to internally develop an ecommerce integration with Nimble and specific solutions such as PayPal or Google Checkout.

We have recently released an integration with Zapier (www.zapier.com) which will allow you to create a “trigger” between your ecommerce application and Nimble.

For example, a new customer in your Ecommerce software can be set to “Zap” to Nimble to create a new contact record.

We appreciate your continuing feedback and support and we would love to hear more about how you use Nimble. Please feel free to email us at care@nimble.com to share your thoughts and questions with us.

Best regards,

Joseph

2. Automatically fetch company logo from company website

Can it be made possible to auto-fetch a company logo from a company website. In 9 out 10 instances the company logo can be found in the same place on a website. As a user I enter the company website, so it will be highly likely that Nimble can auto-detect the correct company logo. The gray company icons look really boring at the moment, but finding logo's by yourself takes ages.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Duplicate Contacts

There should be option of identifying the duplicate contacts in your address book which were not merged during import. It can be on basis of first name, email id or phone no.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for writing in and submitting this feature.

Unfortunately,we must decline this feature request. Our current merge algorithm seems to eliminate the chance of duplicate contacts appearing in Nimble since this feature was first submitted. In light of our merge improvements, we have decided that a duplicate identifier will be unnecessary for Nimble.

Thank you for your feedback and support for Nimble!

Best regards,

Joseph

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Nimble

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base