Skip to content

Nimble

Welcome to our feature request forum! Please feel free to vote or submit a new feature you would like for Nimble.

This forum is for feature requests for Nimble to help us gauge what would help you be happier with Nimble.

If you have an urgent question about your account or implementing a feature, please write us directly at care@nimble.com or tweet us at twitter.com/nimblecare. We are available M-F from 9-5 Pacific.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

32 results found

1. Add the delete/merge buttons at the bottom of contact list as well

Right now, if I go through my list to delete unwanted people, I need to scroll all the way back up to find the Delete button, as well as other buttons such as merge etc.

Why not put them on the bottom.. or better yet, have it on the side sliding by to follow my viewport on the screen?

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Track referrals!

I would love to be able to link contacts in a referee <-> referrer relationship!

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add sort feature to all contact columns

It would be fantastic to have the option to sort contacts by lead type, lead status, and phone number.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Filter Contacts' TAGS like a multiple choice for instantaneous results

I know that a specific search can be done in Advanced but it's more cumbersome and I'm always looking for different combinations of tags so to do an advanced search and save the specific tag combinations isn't feasible nor is it "nimble". Whereas give us the ability to just click on the tags like a multiple choice a la carte list would be outstanding and a great time saver. All of the tags are already listed on the right hand side of the screen. Just give us the ability to click on multiple ones to create our "AND" search. Please?…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback regarding tag selection in Nimble. We are placing this feature under review for now.

For the time being, you can run an advanced search on multiple tagged groups to bring them into view.

We will update this thread as soon as we have an update on what our Product team decides to do with tag selection in Nimble.

Best regards,

Joseph

5. add an undo option after a contact merge

it seem that i have merged two contacts that were not duplicates of the same person. Having an undo option after a contact merge is completed would probably be helpful to many

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. make it easier to view contacts by making more contacts visable on the screen

right now i have 24 pages of contacts and it would nice to see more than 8 or 9 at a time,,,,,,i have to scroll down the page and then click on a number or scroll all the way back up to use the search box. Put a search box at the bottom too,,,,and also why not an alphabet at the bottom so i can quickly go to the section without guessing which number is the "s" section.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Improve the VCard function

We have a company that will have 6 users but I'm the person who mainly does the inputting of new contacts. For instance if our CEO attends a conference, he will typically come back with a stack of business cards which he would give to me to input. He then likes me to send him VCards of the most important contacts. It would be nice to be able to select the contacts and click on Export as Vcards and they automatically get attached to an email as attachments in VCF format.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. batch email everyone in a company

When looking at a company profile, it's great to see a list of the people in that company on the right side. It's even cooler that there is a drop-down when I click on each of these people and I can work directly from that small side-tab in messaging, creating tasks/events.

It would be great if I'm able to email everyone within a company all at once. At the moment, I have to go in to cut/paste each person's email address to message them all at once.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Automatically handle Twitter shortened URLs

Creating contacts from Twitter Followers brings in the Twitter shortened URL (e.g. http://t.co/whatever ) for their web addresses.

The import process should auto-map the shortened URLs to their real equivalents, and you should provide a button to do this on the contacts Edit Form.

We have thousands of followers, so doing it manually is going to be a right pain!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Search Results: Add "View More" option (or add Next/Prev to top of page)

In the contacts search results, it's difficult to move quickly through contacts. Few results means I have to scroll to the bottom to see Next/Previous. Please either allow me to see more results per page (50, 100) or at least add Next/Previous to the top.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Base Recent Contacts on home screen on interactions, not just which records were opened

The list of recent contacts on the home screen is only based on which ones we have viewed directly in Nimble. It would be awesome and incredibly useful if this was updated automatically based on our interactions outside of Nimble such as

Messages sent / received
    Recently created event or task
    Upcoming event or task
    etc.

The beauty of Nimble is the ability to gather lots of information about our interactions - why not put this to use and give Nimble the ability to predict what information we need before we even need it?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

This is a great feature request and we will definitely place it under review.

We have recently rolled out the “Recently Contacted” feature so we certainly have many enhancements to make. This is a perfect example of how we can use information from interactions to better your CRM experience!

We look forward to sharing more about this potential feature in the future, thank you for this suggestion!

Regards,

-The Nimble Team

12. Compatability with Google Voice Chrome Extension

The Google Voice Chrome Extension makes phone numbers clickable so that with a couple of clicks I can call with Google Voice. It works on most websites, but not on yours. I'm guessing the GV javascript runs before you download the number. Maybe you could just wrap all numbers with the GV code, see example:

<span id="gc-number-0" class="gc-cs-link" title="Call with Google Voice">570-123-4567</span>

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →