Skip to content

Nimble

Welcome to our feature request forum! Please feel free to vote or submit a new feature you would like for Nimble.

This forum is for feature requests for Nimble to help us gauge what would help you be happier with Nimble.

If you have an urgent question about your account or implementing a feature, please write us directly at care@nimble.com or tweet us at twitter.com/nimblecare. We are available M-F from 9-5 Pacific.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

22 results found

1. make it so emails auto save and don't diapperar so easily - or allow drafts.

How annoying, I've lost too many emails due to the sensitive nature of the communication program and I can't save a draft??

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Better Message - Sorting, filtering (To/From), Searching

This is one area that needs more work. The fact that you can't clearly filter to/from emails it just terrible.

Please make this change so I don't have any excuse to leave Nimble!

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Guys, you gotta fix the text editor. This is job 1. Come-on!!!

Let me edit text and fonts please. I can't believe that a product this mature has no text editor? I need to send 1:1 emails and I need to manage fonts size and type and do some basic formatting.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your feedback.

For now, we don’t intend to add a rich text editor into Nimble for sending quick messages.

We may re-open this feature if we receive more requests, but for now, I recommend using an outside source to send messages if text is important.

I know that this is probably not what you wanted to hear, but I hope our honesty helps.

Best regards,

Joseph

4. add the ability to mail merge

I find it very useful to use a mail merge to send lots of people customized messages using information from their record. It would be amazing if I could do this through Nimble!

58 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

The option of having mail merge in Nimble is definitely a great idea.

But for now, this feature request does not have enough votes to warrant review by our Product team, so I must decline it for now.

We will continue to monitor this feature request and we will place it under review if it reaches 70 votes.

As of right now, there are some features that have more votes that we would like to address.

I also recommend taking a look at some of our email marketing integrations on the Nimble Apps Marketplace

Thank you for your feedback and support!

Joseph

5. "Send to Nimble" Email address

Salesforce has a feature which allows you to send specific emails to be logged in the system. The email is then associated with each email account recognised.
    Reason- I use gmail with multiple accounts (personal and business); not all email correspondence is appropriate for Nimble or members of my team. Cheers...

126 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Since our email integration is build on automatic email syncing, we do not need to have a manual “send to Nimble” email option.

If you would like to store an email not related to an actively connected account, please use our Log Note functionality.

Best,

Joseph

6. Domain Email Integration

I use my domain email address to send most messages through my gmail currently. Can we have that capability for messages to display from domain emails in nimble?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Display Custom IMAP Folders

It would be great to have the same folders that are set up in Google apps/gmail by IMAP, then would not have to log into gmail at all, at the moment I still need to do that as I can not organise my mail from Nimble.

226 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

At this time, we don’t plan to change the display of folders in Nimble. We will review this at a later time if we feel this will add value to Nimble.

For now, you can send messages from your custom designed email client, i.e. Apple Mail, Gmail, or Outlook, and all messages will be synced to Nimble.

Best,

Joseph

8. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Integrate Facebook Messenger

Most people I know are more comfortable chatting on the Facebook Instant Messenger app than sending messages to their inbox. Having a way to use messenger within Nimble would be great.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Mass mail

Today we can only email to 30 people, what about to get the possibility to mail to many more people, and also get the ability to place attachment.
    (I know the answer is "no" as many things are, but I would like to see what the users think) the external possibilities is again one more expenses, and this is after all a CRM system.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Christian,

Thank you for writing in today.

Unfortunately, we don’t intend to turn Nimble into a program that can support mass email to large email lists because we send messages over users’ connected emails, and this is a different sending protocol than what’s used by companies like MailChimp.

We also don’t see it as a strategic area of importance for Nimble right now, as we’re focused more on your personal business relationships.

Either way, I appreciate your enthusiasm for Nimble, and hopefully, we’re providing added value for your business.

Best,

Joseph

11. Improve the messaging experience so I can stop flipping back to gmail

I am really trying to "live inside" Nimble.

The problem is: my life moves too fast for the messaging system, and it lacks the richness of gmail's web interface and even some aspects of hand.le

Specifically:
    1) the inbox is far from real-time in refreshing
    2) then there's the wait message relating to messages being synched (that I don't see in other apps)
    3) Messages frequently have formatting issues / issues with in-line graphics
    4) After every action, I am dumped back at my inbox, when I really wand to move onto the next message.
    5) I would love a…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Andy,

Thank you for your suggestion.

We do not plan on making improvements to messaging from within Nimble in the near future.

Instead, we plan on launching a widget for Gmail by the end of the year. This widget will allow you to interact with all of your Nimble contacts from Gmail, and allow you to add new contacts from Gmail.

Our idea behind this initiative is to help bring Nimble to our users in their workflow, and it is going to be a very exciting launch.

If you have any questions, please email care@nimble.com, and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,

Joseph

12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Marco,

Thank you for writing in.

We do not have plans on changing our email signature function at this time.

If you need help converting a signature to HTML, I suggest using this free online tool:

http://knopok.net/text-to-html.html

In this tool, create your signature, then export the source code to HTML and paste the code in Nimble’s settings.

If you have any questions, please email care@nimble.com, and we will be happy to help.

Best regards,

Joseph

13. full wysiwyg editor

I noticed that while we can do bolden etc, there is a lack of editing capabilities for those that aren't fluent in HTML within messages as well as the Signature input for Nimble. Im sure that we can benefit form the full text editor in all areas - including hyperlinks, bulletpoints and many of the other provided functions would be extremely helpful.

Thank you!

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

At this time, we don’t plan on building a text editor into Nimble that shows wsiwyg. I recommend using a free tool like htmledit.squarefree.com to check on code and the resources at www.w3schools.com. Simple HTML is not too difficult with a little bit of practice. I’m not an expert at all, and I’m able to get by.

Cheers,

Joseph

14. Gmail folder assignment support

I love the near* seamless integration with Gmail in the system. However I utilize many sub folders to organize my emails and I would love to be able to switch over to using Nimble only, vs keeping both nimble and my email open. As it stands, should i receive invoices as an example I have to open my webmail to assign the email including the invoice to the invoices folder i have set up rather than doing it directly in Nimble.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Delete selected messages WITHOUT the "Are you sure" prompt

When I select many messages to delete (much are spam), I get "Are you sure you want to delete all selected messages?" every time, which I find irritating. Gmail does not do this, and I believe for the very reason it's irritating. (If this is supposed to protect people from themselves, then, imo, there should at least be a preference choice of one way or the other in settings.)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Require admin approval for creating domain-owner contacts

We would like to share all customer correspondence across the company - all other emails should in principle be left private for each user.

Since all messages for a contact are being stored with each contact, I would strongly suggest to require admin approval before accepting creation of owners domain contacts - ie. I can delete my companys internal contacts every now and then, but they will reappear every time someone syncs their social network. Thus, in order to maintain client correspondence sharing, while not allowing everyone in the company to access each others whole inbox, I need to ensure,…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for writing in today.

Our privacy features in Nimble focus on message privacy for now. By default, all of your team member messages will be private, even if you share the same contacts on your social networks and in Nimble.

The only way you will be able to see a team members’ messages will be if they set their messages to Public in Nimble’s settings or on an individual message thread.

If you have any questions, please email us at care@nimble.com, we’re always happy to help!

Best regards,

Joseph

17. display more then 25 messages at a time

when i am viewing all messages, or separate categories i want to see more then a standard 25 messages at once for bulk activities like delete..would like to have option to display 25, 50, 100, or 200 at once on same page...

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for writing in and submitting this feature request.

For the time being, we must decline the feature request to have Nimble display more than 25 messages at a time.

At a later date, we may review this feature again, but it is not likely at this time.

We genuinely appreciate your feedback and support!

Best regards,

Joseph

18. Add ability to email all contacts connected to an event

The event function is nice, but needs a lot more functionality. It would be great if I could send the same email to everyone connected to an event, but without them seeing each other, and being able to autofill a fields like "Last Name".

What I mean is, I want to create an email that looks like this:

To [First Name] [Last Name],

Thank you for speaking at the upcoming event in [location] on [Date]...

And then in the "To" field, instead of choosing individual contacts, I could choose events by name and it would send this message to each…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

At the current moment, we do not plan on adding the ability to send messages from a calendar event.

Depending on how many votes this feature receives, we may revisit adding it to Nimble. For now, we do not plan on adding this feature in 2013.

Thank you for your feedback and support!

19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Unfortunately, we’re not able to sync Nimble with your cell phone’s text messages because texts aren’t stored in the cloud.

If Apple opens up iMessages to the public, then we could look at integrating with that platform in the future, but this feature will remain declined for now because there is no solution available right now. I’m sorry!

Best regards,

Joseph

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Nimble

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base