Skip to content

Nimble

Welcome to our feature request forum! Please feel free to vote or submit a new feature you would like for Nimble.

This forum is for feature requests for Nimble to help us gauge what would help you be happier with Nimble.

If you have an urgent question about your account or implementing a feature, please write us directly at care@nimble.com or tweet us at twitter.com/nimblecare. We are available M-F from 9-5 Pacific.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16 results found

1. Add support for OneDrive for attaching files

Currently you can attach files from Google Drive or Dropbox, but our company uses Sharepoint online and OneDrive. Has support for OneDrive been considered?

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  6 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Sync with Outlook calendar

We'd really like to see syncing between nimble and Outlook calendar, rather than just Google calendar.
    The options for SMEs seem to be to go the way of 1) Google or 2) Microsoft. With Microsoft's new Office 365 platform (which we use) it's very straightforward to have an Outlook Exchange email account and calendar etc. set up, all as an online service without the need for seriously technical people! Integration with Outlook for calendar and contacts (I believe the contact integration has already been included on another post) is an absolute essential.
    Thanks!

194 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Integrate with Quickbooks Online

Quickbooks Online is one of the more popular online accounting platforms and an integration would be fantastic. When I add an account in either Nimble or Quickbooks Online, I would love to see that account automatically entered into the other platform.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Everyone,

We now feature 2-way sync with Quickbooks, including syncing accounting fields, tagging contacts based on rules (open balance, past due), and syncing custom fields from Quickbooks to Nimble via our all-new PieSync integration.

Our PieSync integration allows you to set up a trial with unlimited contact syncs for 14 days and then you may keep up to 2,000 contacts in sync for free if you do not upgrade.

Learn more about the integration here – https://support.nimble.com/third-party-integrations/getting-started-with-piesync-and-nimble

Learn how to set up special rules with PieSync here – https://help.piesync.com/want-to-learn-more/nimble-pie-sync-better-together#nimble_and_quickbooks

Best,

Joseph

4. Create a Nimble Contacts Widget Plug-In for Individual Gmail Accounts

While the Nimble Contacts Widget for Google Apps accounts is great, it would be awesome to have this feature for individual Gmail accounts as well.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add Facebook Pages to "Social Profiles"

Right now, Facebook Pages display only the social stream information on a record.

Please add a "Social Profile' contact card for Facebook Pages, similar to other profiles.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Google SSO for iPhone App

Allow Google Apps customers top sign into Nimble iPhone app with Google Apps credentials.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Nimble - Hubspot dialog

Yes, we can see when a contact has Hubspot activity as it appears in the "Number of clicks" that show up in Nimble's records for that contact.

But it would be useful to also see not only activity....but also...exactly what document (newsletter-white paper-ebook-etc) was clicked on.

It would tell us a lot about the prospect without having to go back to Hubspot to find out.

Thanks, John

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Public Api to allow adding contacts and adding custom field data.

Can we have a public api soon. I would love to integrate gravity forms on my wordpress site with nimble. To add new contacts but also to add extra details on to existing contacts.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. quoteroller integrations

Can you integrate with quoteroller ?
    This is an awesome quote maker.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please make the Facebook field on the contact info form an open URL field.

Whenever I try to save a Facebook address in the Facebook field, the system tells me that the Facebook address does not exist. I know this is not true since I am copying directly from the address bar and in some cases it even happens with the Facebook accounts that Nimble finds on its own. Please just make this a field that will accept any URL so I can save Facebook accounts.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for writing in.

To be able to add profiles from Facebook to Nimble, you must first have Facebook connected in Settings >> Networks & Imports.

Once this is verified, you will be able to add Facebook profiles to records in Nimble.

If you come across any issues, please email us at care@nimble.com and we will be happy to investigate.

Best regards,

Joseph

11. Enhanced Mailchimp Integration

Provide better integration with MailChimp, with a true Sync Feature (2-way) and also provide mapping of additional fields - especially custom fields.
    This allows for more flexibility when putting together email campaigns in MailChimp. Example: I divide my contacts in to 50+ regions, based upon there location. To seperate these today with Nimble/MailChimp I will have to create 50+ mailing list (and maintain all those seperate list exports). However, if the custom fields are mapped, I have one list to manage, and can filter out by the custom fields when preparing the campain.

569 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Everyone,

We now feature 2-way sync with MailChimp, including syncing unsubscribes, tagging contacts based on rules, and syncing custom fields from MailChimp to Nimble via our all-new PieSync integration.

Our PieSync integration allows you to set up a trial with unlimited contact syncs for 14 days and then you may keep up to 2,000 contacts in sync for free if you do not upgrade.

Learn more about the integration here – https://support.nimble.com/third-party-integrations/getting-started-with-piesync-and-nimble

Learn how to set up special rules with PieSync here – https://help.piesync.com/want-to-learn-more/nimble-pie-sync-better-together#nimble_and_mail_chimp

Best,

Joseph

12. Build an integration or at least an import with PIPEDRIVE.com

Perhaps you know pipedrive.com already. If not, have a look. This cloud service supports my sales activities with an extraordinary GUI. They have also integration with other programs like highrise. I will also introduce you to them.
    Regards
    Sven

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Integrate with Aweber

Integrate with email service provider Aweber. Over 100,000 customers including lots of entrepreneurs.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Integrate with Dropbox

I think a Dropbox integration would be neat for storing documents and such. You could create a Nimble folder in your Dropbox account and then use it for storing documents to attach to messages in Dropbox.

164 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We now have an integration with Dropbox.

To access the integration, go to a Contact in Nimble, select the paperclip “attachment” icon, and then authorize into Dropbox.

Screenshot: http://screencast.com/t/8D7tLookL

After authorizing into Dropbox, you will see all of your files and you may select the files that you want to associate with your contact.

Screenshot: http://screencast.com/t/F38HfK6n

Thank you for all of your feedback and support for this feature! If you have any questions related to the integration, please send us an email at care@nimble.com.

Best regards,

Joseph

15. 34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Customised Web Tab

It would be great if a custom tab could be created that acted link an embedded web page but could have custom content from the current record embedded in it. Specifically link GoldMine's GM+View.

So web page, I can pass into it ZIP/Postcode and I can then script in the webpage (as it looks at MY server) Google maps integration or my accounts system etc.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We now have a feature in Nimble that accomplishes this, it’s called “External Web Pages”.

To access this feature, go to Settings >> Integrations in Nimble and select the “External Web Pages” integration.

For details on setup, please see our article here: Enabling External Web Pages in Nimble

On this link, we have examples that can help you look up contacts on Yahoo or Bing maps, Google doesn’t allow access to their systems through iframe, unfortunately.

Best regards,

Joseph

• Don't see your idea?

Nimble

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base