Skip to content

Nimble

Welcome to our feature request forum! Please feel free to vote or submit a new feature you would like for Nimble.

This forum is for feature requests for Nimble to help us gauge what would help you be happier with Nimble.

If you have an urgent question about your account or implementing a feature, please write us directly at care@nimble.com or tweet us at twitter.com/nimblecare. We are available M-F from 9-5 Pacific.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

43 results found

1. Allow contacts linked to an event be actioned from a contact search by tag where the tag is the event name

You can add a contact to an event, but are unable to action a list of contacts who are linked to the event. I.e. I want to export to Mailchimp the list of contacts who have registered for an event manually.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Show contact address on main page of that contact

Once clicked on a contact, their address doesn't show anywhere on the main page. I have to click on their company link to get the address, that takes too much time.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Nimble Widget for Internet Explorer

I know that Chrome surpassed IE in browser usage, but IE is still used by more people than Firefox, see article below. Please port your excellent widget to IE 11, doesn't have to be Edge. Chrome doesn't respond to touch as intuitively on a Microsoft Surface as IE does. It pains me to use Chrome. I think that 30.8% compared to 31.9% warrants your attention. Thank you for considering.

https://redmondmag.com/articles/2014/06/06/chrome-surpasses-ie.aspx

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jeff,

While there are still people using IE, we do not have plans to add the Smart Contacts App because it is an outdated browser.

Edge doesn’t support extensions yet, but we will likely add it there when they release their marketplace.

For now, we recommend using Firefox, Safari, or Chrome for our Smart Contacts App.

Thank you,

Joseph

4. Google Contact Sync (Without PieSync)

Why go to a 3rd party for the syncing? We already have two parties to deal with... Google and Nimble. Adding more complication to the list with PieSync, IMHO. Syncing should be done straight through Nimble without the hassle.

Thanks.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Automatically fetch company logo from company website

Can it be made possible to auto-fetch a company logo from a company website. In 9 out 10 instances the company logo can be found in the same place on a website. As a user I enter the company website, so it will be highly likely that Nimble can auto-detect the correct company logo. The gray company icons look really boring at the moment, but finding logo's by yourself takes ages.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Find a way to import "2nd degree" contacts from Linkedin or Facebook.

Not sure if it is so simple but it would be very powerful in prospecting - especially if you know who they are mutually connected by.

If for example, Ms. X is connected to 2-3 "customers" (probably people with similar interests/profiling) then it is a shortcut to assume Ms. X has potential - worth calling her to find out!!

This will be massive in recruitment cold calling. i.e. headhunting. Star players usually hang with star players.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Murray,

Thank you for writing in.

Unfortunately, we’re not able to access 2nd degree contacts from LinkedIn or Facebook’s API, therefore we must decline this feature request.

In all honesty, we would love to have this feature in Nimble as well, it would make it much more powerful and if it is allowed in the future, we will likely revisit this feature.

Best regards,

Joseph

7. Add images to the client - log events. For now I am just linking to images I have to fist store on my server.

Right now the only thing I can add to log events (as far as I can tell) are words. I would love to be able to drag and drop or upload images that show up on our client notes / log events.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for submitting this feature request.

At this moment, we do not have plans to have the ability to add images to events that are logged in Nimble.

If this request gains enough votes, we may revisit it in the future, but it is not on our backlog of features to add to Nimble for now.

Thank you for your feedback and support!

8. Have the Nimble Twitter field accept usernames as just the username AND @username AND http://Twitter.com/username

Have the Nimble Twitter field accept usernames as just the username AND @username AND http://Twitter.com/username and ideally even the Twitter URL https://twitter.com/#!/growmap if that is possible. (May not be with the #! in it.)

The reason is that it speeds up our using Nimble because can copy/paste from any source if it did not give validation errors for the full URL - even the clearn full URL.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Improve ease of contacting someone with fewer clicks

The send-message drop down in the contact bar next to Edit, Add Activity, etc. on a Contact's page, should instead be a Send icon (or small text) with the icons of GMail, FB, Twitter, etc. on it. This way, I can send a message with one click instead of two. Also, I should be able to have the same option to contact someone in the search results without going to their contact page first. That's another click saved. And if you had auto-complete in the search, with their name as well as a Message... or Action... link in the dropdown,…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We are going to stick with the drop-down menu for sending messages across multiple networks for now. Our main reasoning is that we want to reduce the number of buttons from the menu on contact records.

Thank you for your feedback and support.

Best regards,

Joseph

10. Allow me to enter a Linked In URL for a contact even if I have maxed out my API calls

I just imported 180 contacts and am going through cleaning up their data and adding important information. Most of the time you find them on FB and Linked In, but sometimes you don't. That's ok because I can get their URL and enter it manually. Until I run out of API calls. Once that happens, the updates I make to their profile cannot be saved. I have to wait (some unknown amount of time) until I can again enter the information and save the profile.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for submitting this feature request.

Unfortunately, our URL field for social profiles is set to call on LinkedIn or other social networks to verify the profile and we aren’t able to set it to save a URL without sending a call.

Because of this, if your profile is maxed out for API calls, the LinkedIn URL will not be able to be added in the LInkedIn URL field.

Our best suggestion for now would be to add the LinkedIn URL as a standard URL on a contact record, tag the contact, and then come back at a later time once your LinkedIn API throttle limit expires.

If you have any questions, please reply to this thread or email us at care@nimble.com.

Thank you for your continuing feedback and support!

Best regards,

Joseph

11. Give an option not to merge contacts with duplicate email

Obviously it's not ideal, but sometimes we have customers that give the same email address (office@, info@ etc). Nimble helpfully suggests merging, but sometimes I'd like to be able to choose not to merge, but keep multiple contacts with this email associated.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We will likely not allow for keeping duplicate contacts with separate emails because we support storing multiple emails on a single contact record.

Most of our users have requested the ability to keep as few duplicates as possible, therefore, we must decline this feature request.

Best regards,

Joseph

12. You definitely have all the right Social Sites, need to take, all my Contacts in Google plus and add them to my my facebook friends list

You definitely have all the right Social Sites, need to take, all my Contacts in Google plus and add them to my my facebook friends list; when one clicks on the, "find friends"; option, on facebook, one of the options is to insert a CSV file, you need a CSV conversion setup of some type, that will all for, adding Google Plus Circles, and Gmail contacts, to be converted to facebook friends list, via; CSV file option, in facebook, "find friends", option.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for submitting this request.

For now, we do not have plans to cross integrate between social networks within nimble for adding friends. Instead, we search across these networks through our Social Profile Match feature to help you locate contacts when they are in Nimble under one network.

Thank you for your feedback and support!

Best regards,

Joseph

13. integration with mixtent

like to see how my contacts stack up on skills

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. On Contact List can there be a flag to distunguish Company from Individual records?

Hi, I imported a CSV file into a Tag Group recently. Nimble has created individual and company records. when i now look at contacts in the group I see records for people and companies together.

Can you add a criteria box at the top to select Individuals, or Companies or Both, alongside the SORT by name box.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Mark,

For sorting, we already provide the option to segment contacts by Company or People on the left-hand side of the Contacts tab.

It sounds like you may be sorting contacts out from under the “All” selection under the Contact tab, which results in companies and people mixing together.

If you want to sort by name for Company, be sure to select “Company” on the left-hand side before making your sorting selections.

The same practice is to be taken for People.

I hope that this is helpful. Please write to us at care@nimble.com to discuss this in further detail.

Best regards,

Joseph

15. Not able to see all contact informamtion

I have added all the contact information but when I try to look by company I am not able to see even if I go into the contact the contact person or other information.
    Same as if when in people some times do not see the company information.
    Would like to know why all information in all catagories is not showing up.
    When in company it ask me for a contact person, I have already put that in People along with the company information.
    Something is not merging

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Option to turn off Merge Confirmation

... allow turning off Merge Confirmation when doing lots of them.

Right now, being asked every time to confirm is also a pain in this case. I understand it makes sense when you occasionally invoke the function

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Sergiu,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Unfortunately, we do not plan on turning off this function because it provides much more value to our users as a warning before merging.

To avoid receiving this message, I recommend exporting all of your contacts to CSV.

From the CSV file, merge the duplicate contacts in Excel.

Next, delete the contacts in Nimble, then run the import with all of the merged contacts on the clean CSV to Nimble.

If you have any questions about this process, please write me at care@nimble.com.

Best regards,

Joseph

17. Get the email id of contact from LinkedIn profile's email fields and populate it in Nimble.

For connected LinkedIn contacts, LinkedIn already has contact details such as email and phone , address, etc.. Copy those details over to Nimble. Nimble keeps saying it does not have email for person X and I click through to their LinkedIn profile and I see it there. Wondering why it can't be pulled through to Nimble, via a periodic or live sync.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Roshan,

Unfortunately, Linkedin does not make this information available over their API, therefore, we cannot populate it in Nimble.

If they ever make this information available over their API, we will definitely do what we can to make it available in Nimble!

Cheers,

Joseph

18. disable spell checking on contact name fields by decorating the html form fields with the appropriate HTML attributes

when I am entering a new contact, the browser (safari) wants to spell check and auto-correct the name.

It is possible to define the HTML form with appropriate attributes to tell the browser not to auto-correct.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. import multiple vcards at once.

We are wanting to move to your service but with large numbers of contacts individual vcard imports is out of the question. It seems to be the only way they import exactly

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Take the footer away that is in the middle of the page instead of at the bottom

Please take the footer to the bottom of the page in contacts instead of covering up a name in the middle

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?