Skip to content

Nimble

Welcome to our feature request forum! Please feel free to vote or submit a new feature you would like for Nimble.

This forum is for feature requests for Nimble to help us gauge what would help you be happier with Nimble.

If you have an urgent question about your account or implementing a feature, please write us directly at care@nimble.com or tweet us at twitter.com/nimblecare. We are available M-F from 9-5 Pacific.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

195 results found

1. creating dutch/french version; C21 can help with translation

creating dutch/french version; C21 can help with translation

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Wim,

Thank you for writing to us with your feature request.

For 2013, we do not plan on translating Nimble from English to other languages, so we must decline this feature request for now. We are focused on making improvements to our core application and once we are satisfied with our results, we will look into localization of Nimble for other language markets.

We appreciate your feedback and support for Nimble, as well as your offer to help us with our translation.

Please contact us again in the future when we have made more improvements to our core application and we will be happy to look at different translation options.

Because we do not plan on adding any languages in 2013, we must decline this feature request for now.

Best regards,

Joseph

2. View All Deals - Would make servicing existing accounts easier.

Once I close a deal, I want it to be easier to service that deal - my deals are ongoing. Also, I'd like to be able to see them in context with my other deals - so view all are good.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. fix the bug associated activities

when i create an activity due Today. and then i edit the activity to choose a specific time and date - the time section doesnt allow for a drop down selection box. Instead i have to manually enter the time

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Nelson,

Thank you for writing in today.

For editing the time of a task, we allow users to choose the generic options of “Today”, “Tomorrow”, “Later”, “This Week”, and “Next Week”.

If users want to select a specific time, they choose “Specific Date/Time” and are able to select the date and time of day to specify from two boxes that you click on to bring up a pop-up calendar and time-slot list.

Please see my video here: http://screencast.com/t/Gt9szcHwbtaU

It does not sound like this issue is a bug, but if you think otherwise, please email us a screenshot at care@nimble.com, as this is a forum solely for Nimble Feature Requests to improve the product, not requests to fix bugs.

If you come across any bugs or issues in Nimble, please email care@nimble.com so we can properly investigate potential issues and escalate them to our developers if needed.

Thank…

4. Add Custom Fields as Parameter options for External Web Pages

I'd like to pull in an External Web Page that requires parameters that are not currently available by default.

For me to get these parameter values into Nimble, I would need to import them into Custom Fields with each Account and/or Contact.

If I was able to do this, I could pull in the order history for all my existing customers, into Nimble. As well as Add order history links into Contacts who order in the future.

This is only one example of how this could be used, and the idea provides a simple yet effective way to connect other…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. change stages in deals by every user

Hello, would it be possible for an user to change stages in pipeline of a deal create by another user (each user has different tasks in the pipeline to get to close the deal)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for writing in and suggesting this feature request.

For now, we do not plan on allowing non-owners of deals to edit stages of deals. We may change this feature in the future, but we do not have it in our list of feature enhancements for 2013.

If you have any questions, please email us at care@nimble.com and we will be happy to help.

Best regards,

Joseph

6. Color coding events by tags

It would be useful to have different tagged events show up as different colors on the calendar

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

At the current moment, we do not plan on color coding tagged events on the calendar view in Nimble.

If this feature gains more support, we will revisit it at a later date.

Thank you for your feedback and support!

7. UI suggestions to make our life easier

Contacts > People or Company: Remember my last used tag as my default view.

Contacts > People > Search: Return only people results instead of both

Contacts > Company > Search: Return only Company results instead of both

Contacts > Delete: Move it to a trash bin.
    - This way, if I re-import contact, you won't recreate them.
    - If I change my mind, I just have to move it back from the trash

Company Info: Suggest contact information based on users contact data. I have 9 people in a company with the same url, I am sure you can…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Kayako Integration

Kayako sync to contacts, emails and others.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please move the delete key to the left column

Please move the delete key over to the left column. When deleting one or more records, we have to highlight a too tiny box on the very left of the screen. Why can't the delete key be there also, since that is the next keystroke after selecting the various records for deletion.

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We don’t currently have plans to change the location of the delete key in Nimble.

When we next review the design of Nimble, we may consider changes, but we do not have any plans in the near future.

Thank you for your feedback and support for Nimble!

10. Move the search box over to the left column

Please move the search box over to the left column where we are always working.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for submitting this feature request.

At this time, we do not feel that moving the search box to the left-hand side will be a decision that we will make for Nimble. We apologize but we must decline this feature request.

Thank you for your feedback and support for Nimble!

Best regards,

Joseph

11. Add Next Action Date field to the Deals List.

This would allow me to see that indeed there ARE next actions for every deal, and I could sort by next action to put these in chronological order. Right now I have no easy way to ensure that each of my deals has a next action, and can't get a feel for how my pipeline is progressing over time.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Find a way to import "2nd degree" contacts from Linkedin or Facebook.

Not sure if it is so simple but it would be very powerful in prospecting - especially if you know who they are mutually connected by.

If for example, Ms. X is connected to 2-3 "customers" (probably people with similar interests/profiling) then it is a shortcut to assume Ms. X has potential - worth calling her to find out!!

This will be massive in recruitment cold calling. i.e. headhunting. Star players usually hang with star players.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Murray,

Thank you for writing in.

Unfortunately, we’re not able to access 2nd degree contacts from LinkedIn or Facebook’s API, therefore we must decline this feature request.

In all honesty, we would love to have this feature in Nimble as well, it would make it much more powerful and if it is allowed in the future, we will likely revisit this feature.

Best regards,

Joseph

13. Windows Phone App

If Iphone is running, Why don't you add the windows phone 7.5 and/or 8. I am using Nokia Lumnia 800... Also, If possible to sync in and out contacts,messages and more...

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Act-On integration

Act-On is targeting the same target audience of Nimble, offering marketing automation. Having both platforms work seamlessly will be great help

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Deal Print Button

I'd love a simple print button for both deals view option that organizes it all nicely on a PDF ready for distribution or print.

Every week we meet internally to get everybody up to speed on our deals but we'd live to have it nicely printed so we can hand it out or put it on the wall.

This should be a simple request :)

Thank you!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. On Contact List can there be a flag to distunguish Company from Individual records?

Hi, I imported a CSV file into a Tag Group recently. Nimble has created individual and company records. when i now look at contacts in the group I see records for people and companies together.

Can you add a criteria box at the top to select Individuals, or Companies or Both, alongside the SORT by name box.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Mark,

Thank you for writing in.

For sorting, we already provide the option to segment contacts by Company or People on the left-hand side of the Contacts tab.

It sounds like you may be sorting contacts out from under the “All” selection under the Contact tab, which results in companies and people mixing together.

If you want to sort by name for Company, be sure to select “Company” on the left-hand side before making your sorting selections.

The same practice is to be taken for People.

I hope that this is helpful. Please write to us at care@nimble.com to discuss this in further detail.

Best regards,

Joseph

17. automate contact "address" fields to default social profile city/country settings.

If you want to go global this would make life easier.
    E.g. I work in Tokyo and my BD leads are US but "sales" leads in Japan. All the sales lead contacts have Japan or Tokyo listed in Linkedin and Facebook but when I import them that data seems not to be included. Thus if I do a search it pulls in people from all sorts of location.
    If I use Adv. Search it comes up short so I need to manually go through thousands of Contacts to assign Address/Country.
    If there is a better way, please advise!! Otherwise I…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be very helpful to enter the notes section of a contact and be able to read the whole note and no just the title.

I'd like to be able to go into the notes section and be able to read the full notes in a timline form, instead of having to click into each specific note. It's an additional step and doing it over and over again to get caught up on a contact is frustratingly inefficient. While utilizing a pop up window for editing does make sense, being able to read it creates more work. We are busy and ease of use is key in crms. Thanks.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

For now, we are declining this feature request because we like the compact view of notes on contact records.

If this feature garners enough votes, we will reconsider, but most of our feedback in this area has been positive so we don’t plan on changing it just yet.

Best regards,

Joseph

19. Allow me to enter a Linked In URL for a contact even if I have maxed out my API calls

I just imported 180 contacts and am going through cleaning up their data and adding important information. Most of the time you find them on FB and Linked In, but sometimes you don't. That's ok because I can get their URL and enter it manually. Until I run out of API calls. Once that happens, the updates I make to their profile cannot be saved. I have to wait (some unknown amount of time) until I can again enter the information and save the profile.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for submitting this feature request.

Unfortunately, our URL field for social profiles is set to call on LinkedIn or other social networks to verify the profile and we aren’t able to set it to save a URL without sending a call.

Because of this, if your profile is maxed out for API calls, the LinkedIn URL will not be able to be added in the LInkedIn URL field.

Our best suggestion for now would be to add the LinkedIn URL as a standard URL on a contact record, tag the contact, and then come back at a later time once your LinkedIn API throttle limit expires.

If you have any questions, please reply to this thread or email us at care@nimble.com.

Thank you for your continuing feedback and support!

Best regards,

Joseph

20. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for submitting this request.

We currently have plans to make changes to our Activities tab to make it much more user-friendly. These changes should be released in the near future.

We are not sure if we will have an interface similar to our Deals “pipeline” view, so we are declining this feature request for the time being.

Once we release an update to our Activities, please feel free to share your feedback with us at care@nimble.com or on our User Voice forum.

Best regards,

Joseph

• Don't see your idea?

Nimble

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base