Skip to content

Nimble

Welcome to our feature request forum! Please feel free to vote or submit a new feature you would like for Nimble.

This forum is for feature requests for Nimble to help us gauge what would help you be happier with Nimble.

If you have an urgent question about your account or implementing a feature, please write us directly at care@nimble.com or tweet us at twitter.com/nimblecare. We are available M-F from 9-5 Pacific.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

195 results found

1. Color coding events by tags

It would be useful to have different tagged events show up as different colors on the calendar

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

At the current moment, we do not plan on color coding tagged events on the calendar view in Nimble.

If this feature gains more support, we will revisit it at a later date.

Thank you for your feedback and support!

2. Today Page & Newsle Integration

Integrate the kind of social search that Newsle (http://newsle.com/) provides in a widget on the Today page.

"Newsle finds articles about you, your friends and colleagues, and anyone else you care about and notifies you minutes or hours after they're published.

Newsle's private beta launched in January 2011, and was covered by TechCrunch. The current version, which launched in February 2012 is a major evolution of the original concept. Newsle combs the web continuously, analyzing over 1 million articles each day - every major news article and blog post published online, as well as most minor ones.

Newsle's…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Signals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When adding people in contacts - have the option not to add a separate company page

It is not always needed when you only have one contact at that company. This is especially important when you adding prospects from lists, then you call them and if they are not interested you have to remove both people and company page. I hope this makes sense

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Unfortunately, we made a decision to create separate company and contact records at the outset of the application and we don’t plan on changing this feature.

If the “company” field is filled out on a contact, it will create a record for the company as well. This is all based on our database design.

I also want to mention that if you delete a contact and they are the only person related to a company, you will be prompted to delete the company record as well because no person is working at that company.

I understand that this may require different thinking for your current workflow, therefore, we are always happy to provide assistance if you write to us at care@nimble.com.

Best regards,

Joseph

4. Integrate with Harvest

When I mark a deal as won it would be great to then pull that data into Harvest so a project is created with all the contact details

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. remove scroll bar from bottom of "Deals" category

I'm coming to Nimble after having used Pipedrive for deal flow management. Putting a scroll bar at the bottom is asinine considering that the full width of the screen isn't utilized. Allow users to see the full picture, even if at the expense of shrinking the information. I only have 4 columns + "close deal" and not getting the full view adds unnecessary complication to an otherwise smooth application.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. add a customer support line.

You should not consider yourself a real company until you can afford to keep (at the very least) Tier 1 tech support available.

10 Tutorials posted nearly two years ago is ridiculous.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We’re currently only able to offer support via email and we do regularly update our support forum when features are changed or added to nimble. We hope to be large enough in the future to add a phone team but it doesn’t make sense right now.

If you would like more training for nimble, I invite you to sign up for a training session at www.nimble.com/webinars, we also archive old ones at Vimeo.com/nimblevideos.

Also, please feel free to write us directly at care@nimble.com if you ever have a question. This feedback forum is specifically for our product feedback, not company feedback :-)

Cheers,

Joseph

7. Searching issue

Searching for Kirk returns all people named Kirk.
    Searching for Kirk Hoessle returns the contact for him.

Searching for Kirk H returns nothing but should return all contacts with first name Kirk and last name beginning with the letter H.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Create a dynamic contact search tool for pulling information from available web content to create specific demographic prospecting contacts.

The idea is to create a template that can be customized similar to the Nimble "Custom Fields" creating a custom search engine based on specific contact and demographics which would be pulled from available web and social mediums.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for submitting this feature request for us. We have added an “External Web Pages” tab to Nimble to allow our users to set up iframes, which can run queries on contact information on websites and present them within Nimble.

For more information, please see our support article here: Enabling External Web Pages

We truly appreciate your feedback and support for Nimble!

Best regards,

Joseph

9. Automatically fetch company logo from company website

Can it be made possible to auto-fetch a company logo from a company website. In 9 out 10 instances the company logo can be found in the same place on a website. As a user I enter the company website, so it will be highly likely that Nimble can auto-detect the correct company logo. The gray company icons look really boring at the moment, but finding logo's by yourself takes ages.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add images to the client - log events. For now I am just linking to images I have to fist store on my server.

Right now the only thing I can add to log events (as far as I can tell) are words. I would love to be able to drag and drop or upload images that show up on our client notes / log events.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for submitting this feature request.

At this moment, we do not have plans to have the ability to add images to events that are logged in Nimble.

If this request gains enough votes, we may revisit it in the future, but it is not on our backlog of features to add to Nimble for now.

Thank you for your feedback and support!

11. Allow contacts linked to an event be actioned from a contact search by tag where the tag is the event name

You can add a contact to an event, but are unable to action a list of contacts who are linked to the event. I.e. I want to export to Mailchimp the list of contacts who have registered for an event manually.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Improve ease of contacting someone with fewer clicks

The send-message drop down in the contact bar next to Edit, Add Activity, etc. on a Contact's page, should instead be a Send icon (or small text) with the icons of GMail, FB, Twitter, etc. on it. This way, I can send a message with one click instead of two. Also, I should be able to have the same option to contact someone in the search results without going to their contact page first. That's another click saved. And if you had auto-complete in the search, with their name as well as a Message... or Action... link in the dropdown,…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We are going to stick with the drop-down menu for sending messages across multiple networks for now. Our main reasoning is that we want to reduce the number of buttons from the menu on contact records.

Thank you for your feedback and support.

Best regards,

Joseph

13. Have the Nimble Twitter field accept usernames as just the username AND @username AND http://Twitter.com/username

Have the Nimble Twitter field accept usernames as just the username AND @username AND http://Twitter.com/username and ideally even the Twitter URL https://twitter.com/#!/growmap if that is possible. (May not be with the #! in it.)

The reason is that it speeds up our using Nimble because can copy/paste from any source if it did not give validation errors for the full URL - even the clearn full URL.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Provide a way to "expand all" posts and comments

We have very heavy participation on our Facebook page. I'd like to review everything without having to click so many times. Right now, you first have to click on the "15 comments" link, then you see just a couple. So you again have to click on the "View all 15 comments" link. Would be nice to have expand/collapse all options!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Signals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

As of right now, we don’t have plans to add this feature to Nimble because of limitations from the Facebook Pages API.

We will explore options to have a better integration with Facebook Pages, but we do not have it on the table for our plans in 2013.

Please continue to vote for this feature if you are interested, and we will reconsider opening this feature again if it receives enough votes.

For now, I recommend using Hootsuite and the Hootsuite-Nimble integration to manage your Facebook Pages feed and contacts.

Thank you for your feedback and support.

Best regards,

Joseph

15. Act-On integration

Act-On is targeting the same target audience of Nimble, offering marketing automation. Having both platforms work seamlessly will be great help

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Find a way to import "2nd degree" contacts from Linkedin or Facebook.

Not sure if it is so simple but it would be very powerful in prospecting - especially if you know who they are mutually connected by.

If for example, Ms. X is connected to 2-3 "customers" (probably people with similar interests/profiling) then it is a shortcut to assume Ms. X has potential - worth calling her to find out!!

This will be massive in recruitment cold calling. i.e. headhunting. Star players usually hang with star players.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Murray,

Thank you for writing in.

Unfortunately, we’re not able to access 2nd degree contacts from LinkedIn or Facebook’s API, therefore we must decline this feature request.

In all honesty, we would love to have this feature in Nimble as well, it would make it much more powerful and if it is allowed in the future, we will likely revisit this feature.

Best regards,

Joseph

17. fix the bug associated activities

when i create an activity due Today. and then i edit the activity to choose a specific time and date - the time section doesnt allow for a drop down selection box. Instead i have to manually enter the time

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Nelson,

Thank you for writing in today.

For editing the time of a task, we allow users to choose the generic options of “Today”, “Tomorrow”, “Later”, “This Week”, and “Next Week”.

If users want to select a specific time, they choose “Specific Date/Time” and are able to select the date and time of day to specify from two boxes that you click on to bring up a pop-up calendar and time-slot list.

Please see my video here: http://screencast.com/t/Gt9szcHwbtaU

It does not sound like this issue is a bug, but if you think otherwise, please email us a screenshot at care@nimble.com, as this is a forum solely for Nimble Feature Requests to improve the product, not requests to fix bugs.

If you come across any bugs or issues in Nimble, please email care@nimble.com so we can properly investigate potential issues and escalate them to our developers if needed.

Thank…

18. Set up Deals pipeline like it is in Pipedrive...

Make the DEALS pipelines fit within one page and provide folders where one can just view pipeline for specific products (like in Pipedrive)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Expand Outlook Tool

I really need an outlook tool to tag/mark emails & keep them connected to my nimble contacts to track history. Similarly, I need to be able to weed out emails that come in that I do not want connected/tagged in nimble. I get emails from listservs and I do not want every new email to automatically create a new contact. My email history and communications with my clients are critical to my business, and the ability to go back and see the exchange, even if older than 90 days, is critical. What is the point of the integration if there…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about the Outlook tool.

As of right now, Nimble’s message fetching is built to sync all messages to Nimble, we don’t offer the ability to sync only specific emails to Nimble.

Also, when new emails are received, contacts are not automatically created in Nimble; contacts from new messages can only be made manually in Nimble.

Because this request is related more to message syncing than our Outlook tool, we are declining this feature request.

I would love to answer any of your questions related to Nimble and our message syncing/contacts creation. Please send an email to care@nimble.com or reply to this thread and I will be happy to help.

Best regards,

Joseph

20. Improve the messaging experience so I can stop flipping back to gmail

I am really trying to "live inside" Nimble.

The problem is: my life moves too fast for the messaging system, and it lacks the richness of gmail's web interface and even some aspects of hand.le

Specifically:
    1) the inbox is far from real-time in refreshing
    2) then there's the wait message relating to messages being synched (that I don't see in other apps)
    3) Messages frequently have formatting issues / issues with in-line graphics
    4) After every action, I am dumped back at my inbox, when I really wand to move onto the next message.
    5) I would love a…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Andy,

Thank you for your suggestion.

We do not plan on making improvements to messaging from within Nimble in the near future.

Instead, we plan on launching a widget for Gmail by the end of the year. This widget will allow you to interact with all of your Nimble contacts from Gmail, and allow you to add new contacts from Gmail.

Our idea behind this initiative is to help bring Nimble to our users in their workflow, and it is going to be a very exciting launch.

If you have any questions, please email care@nimble.com, and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,

Joseph

• Don't see your idea?

Nimble

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base