Skip to content

Nimble

Welcome to our feature request forum! Please feel free to vote or submit a new feature you would like for Nimble.

This forum is for feature requests for Nimble to help us gauge what would help you be happier with Nimble.

If you have an urgent question about your account or implementing a feature, please write us directly at care@nimble.com or tweet us at twitter.com/nimblecare. We are available M-F from 9-5 Pacific.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

9 results found

1. Add support for Google Apps Domain Aliases

By: Dan

We use google apps and we have a lot of domain aliases. To make it easier to our users, we send emails from the alias which concerns him. The problem is that I can't use my other aliases to send emails. Can you add this feature in for Nimble.

225 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    20 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Associate message with contact when that contact is not the sender

Is it possible to associate an email with a contact when that contact is not the sender? If I receive an email from another person or a forwarded email, it would be nice to connect that message to the contact to which the message concerns. Also, linking Google Voice transcript emails to the contact would be nice.

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

For now, we will review the possibility for associating messages for contacts that are not senders.

For the time being, the best work around would be to select “Log note” on a contact and paste the body of the email you want to have for a point of reference.

We hope to have more information to share in the future about this feature, thank you for all of your votes!

Regards,

-The Nimble Team

3. Develop a soft phone integration for Nimble.

Would love to have soft phone integration, ie, ringcentral. When a contact calls, contact profile is displayed. There is a tool like this for Outlook.

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for writing in to submit this feature request to the team at Nimble!

We will review whether or not to develop a phone system integration internally with Nimble, and we will update this thread when our team is ready to share further comments. Please continue to vote for this thread to show our Product team that you would like a phone integration with Nimble.

We may not specifically integrate with Ring Central, so I have changed the title of this thread to be broader to cover any phone system integration.

Thank you for your feedback and support!

Best regards,

Joseph

4. Give the ability to sync more than 90 days of email messages for contacts

I have emails related to contacts that are older than 90 days that I'd like to have for easy reference from Nimble. I suggest giving the users the option of syncing further back than 90 days.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. incorporate gmail's 'priority inbox' feature

incorporate gmail's 'priority inbox' feature

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. remove users without losing their messages

When you remove a user Nimble currently deletes all their messages from the system. This goes against the whole ethos of a CRM system - the idea is surely that the company maintains the relationship with the customer even when the individual user moves on.

"All messages and activities associated with this user will be permanently deleted."

We should be allowed to keep messages even when removing users so that other staff can carry on when the user leaves the organisation.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Toby,

Thank you for writing in and suggesting this feature. We are reviewing how we can implement this into Nimble and look forward to sharing more information about this feature in 2013.

Best regards,

The Nimble Team

7. Control privacy of messages in inbox

Lock symbol should be a toggle switch. I want to be able to run quickly through my messages and edit the privacy of each quickly. Clicking on the message, changing it, and then coming back to the inbox contains 2 unnecessary clicks!

Thanks!

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for writing in and submitting this feature request.

We are currently placing this feature request under review and we will share more information as soon as we have more information to share.

In the meantime, please continue to vote for this feature if you would like our Product team to implement it in Nimble.

Thank you for your feedback and support!

Best regards,

Joseph

8. Add a salutation field for group messages

It is great that Nimble now has a group messaging funktion. Unfortunately it is practically useless because there is no possibilty to add individualized salutations (e.g. Dear Maggie vs. Dear Ms. Newclient) to an email template.

There is a workaround by using the Title field to store individual salutations but then there is no place to store the title.

So please add a standard field to the standard contact info and make it possible to use this field as a merge tag in group messages. This would be especially usefull when using Nimble in any other language than English.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow any email to be attached to any contact

I often receive emails through other email addresses that I want to associate with my contacts. I definitely do not want to associated/link all of those email accounts with nimble as that would cause a flood of messages in my nimble account. I would, however, like to be able to forward those messages to the email address I am bringing into nimble and then associate that email with a contact. Currently, this isn't possible since the email (a forward) technically comes from me. The other workaround is to copy and paste the email into messages, but that's tedious. I just…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?