Skip to content

Nimble

Welcome to our feature request forum! Please feel free to vote or submit a new feature you would like for Nimble.

This forum is for feature requests for Nimble to help us gauge what would help you be happier with Nimble.

If you have an urgent question about your account or implementing a feature, please write us directly at care@nimble.com or tweet us at twitter.com/nimblecare. We are available M-F from 9-5 Pacific.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

195 results found

1. InsideView integration

I'd like to consider purchasing Nimble. We presently use SugarCRM and there are a few SugarCRM third-party plugins that we rely on that are not available in Nimble.

The most import is InsideView. InsideView allows us to directly import companies and contact into SugarCRM, saving a ton of time and effort.

You might want to consider having your bizdev person connect with InsideView. It might be worth it for you.

~eric

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Integrate with Evercontact

The Nimble Gmail widget is nice, but it only identifies name and email address. Evercontact harvests, analyzes, and categorizes the contact information in the email signature, so you often get phone numbers, addresses, titles, companies, etc.

Their Chrome extension can pipe this information to Salesforce and Evernote. It'd be great to be able to put it into Nimble as well.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Clearslide Integration

Clearslide is a fantastic sales tool. Would be perfect to have an integration with Nimble.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sync Nimble tasks to Mac OS reminders

I would love to see my Nimble tasks quickly within my OS and iOS Reminders.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. remove scroll bar from bottom of "Deals" category

I'm coming to Nimble after having used Pipedrive for deal flow management. Putting a scroll bar at the bottom is asinine considering that the full width of the screen isn't utilized. Allow users to see the full picture, even if at the expense of shrinking the information. I only have 4 columns + "close deal" and not getting the full view adds unnecessary complication to an otherwise smooth application.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. elance integration

We are a software company and bid on many projects in elance.com. It would be nice if we can import the elance bid into nimble deals so we have a dashboard view of our pipeline. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Brandy,

Thank you for writing in.

We do not plan on adding support for .xlsx formatting as opposed to .csv format because you already have the ability to export from Excel to CSV when you save your spreadsheet.

When you save your file in Excel, choose the file format to be “CSV (MS-DOS) Format”, and you will be able to import to Nimble.

If you have any questions, please feel free to write to care@nimble.com for support.

Best regards,

Joseph

8. Integrate with Toggl.com

This would help include time tracking

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Smartr integration

Smartr does one thing really well. It finds all the accounts that are associated with your contacts. And this is one area where nimble lacks. It's love to see smartr features here on nimble. Please, review smarter.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

At the current moment, we do not plan on adding specific sorting to tasks on the Activities page.

You may “Star” activities to visually show their importance, and these starred tasks are also visible if you segment your activities by “Starred” on the left-hand side of the activity list.

If you have any questions, please email care@nimble.com, and we will be happy to help.

Best regards,

Joseph

11. Improve the messaging experience so I can stop flipping back to gmail

I am really trying to "live inside" Nimble.

The problem is: my life moves too fast for the messaging system, and it lacks the richness of gmail's web interface and even some aspects of hand.le

Specifically:
    1) the inbox is far from real-time in refreshing
    2) then there's the wait message relating to messages being synched (that I don't see in other apps)
    3) Messages frequently have formatting issues / issues with in-line graphics
    4) After every action, I am dumped back at my inbox, when I really wand to move onto the next message.
    5) I would love a…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Andy,

Thank you for your suggestion.

We do not plan on making improvements to messaging from within Nimble in the near future.

Instead, we plan on launching a widget for Gmail by the end of the year. This widget will allow you to interact with all of your Nimble contacts from Gmail, and allow you to add new contacts from Gmail.

Our idea behind this initiative is to help bring Nimble to our users in their workflow, and it is going to be a very exciting launch.

If you have any questions, please email care@nimble.com, and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,

Joseph

12. Add Sorting for custom fields

Sorting by a custom date or number in a custom field is a must have for me, and I think would be of great use for a lot of your customers. Why not add the ability to sort results by custom fields.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Marco,

We do not have plans on changing our email signature function at this time.

If you need help converting a signature to HTML, I suggest using this free online tool:

http://knopok.net/text-to-html.html

In this tool, create your signature, then export the source code to HTML and paste the code in Nimble’s settings.

If you have any questions, please email care@nimble.com, and we will be happy to help.

Best regards,

Joseph

14. UserVoice Integration

Integrate with UserVoice so that our customers show up in UserVoice while we're talking with them.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Option to turn off Merge Confirmation

... allow turning off Merge Confirmation when doing lots of them.

Right now, being asked every time to confirm is also a pain in this case. I understand it makes sense when you occasionally invoke the function

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Sergiu,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Unfortunately, we do not plan on turning off this function because it provides much more value to our users as a warning before merging.

To avoid receiving this message, I recommend exporting all of your contacts to CSV.

From the CSV file, merge the duplicate contacts in Excel.

Next, delete the contacts in Nimble, then run the import with all of the merged contacts on the clean CSV to Nimble.

If you have any questions about this process, please write me at care@nimble.com.

Best regards,

Joseph

16. Archive tags, put tags in an archive instead of deleting them

Our sales team is going to create a lot of Tags that we will use for some months and then we would like to put them in an archive, to make them invisible on the contactspage, rather then deleting them to be able to pick them up at a later point.
    Access them later via the advanced search would be prefferred.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and idea.

At this current time, we don’t envision changing the structure of our tag function in Nimble, so we must decline this idea.

Rather than having your team use tags, I recommend using the custom data fields feature for Nimble. Custom data fields are better than tags because they are less cluttered, more easily controlled by management, and you can export custom data field information to CSV, while we don’t support exporting of tags for now.

For more information about custom data fields, please take a look at our article here: http://support.nimble.com/customer/portal/articles/237319-custom-fields

If you have any questions about how to best set things up, please send us an email at care@nimble.com and we’ll be happy to help.

Best regards,

Joseph

17. Integrate with Harvest

When I mark a deal as won it would be great to then pull that data into Harvest so a project is created with all the contact details

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. full wysiwyg editor

I noticed that while we can do bolden etc, there is a lack of editing capabilities for those that aren't fluent in HTML within messages as well as the Signature input for Nimble. Im sure that we can benefit form the full text editor in all areas - including hyperlinks, bulletpoints and many of the other provided functions would be extremely helpful.

Thank you!

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

At this time, we don’t plan on building a text editor into Nimble that shows wsiwyg. I recommend using a free tool like htmledit.squarefree.com to check on code and the resources at www.w3schools.com. Simple HTML is not too difficult with a little bit of practice. I’m not an expert at all, and I’m able to get by.

Cheers,

Joseph

19. Expand Outlook Tool

I really need an outlook tool to tag/mark emails & keep them connected to my nimble contacts to track history. Similarly, I need to be able to weed out emails that come in that I do not want connected/tagged in nimble. I get emails from listservs and I do not want every new email to automatically create a new contact. My email history and communications with my clients are critical to my business, and the ability to go back and see the exchange, even if older than 90 days, is critical. What is the point of the integration if there…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about the Outlook tool.

As of right now, Nimble’s message fetching is built to sync all messages to Nimble, we don’t offer the ability to sync only specific emails to Nimble.

Also, when new emails are received, contacts are not automatically created in Nimble; contacts from new messages can only be made manually in Nimble.

Because this request is related more to message syncing than our Outlook tool, we are declining this feature request.

I would love to answer any of your questions related to Nimble and our message syncing/contacts creation. Please send an email to care@nimble.com or reply to this thread and I will be happy to help.

Best regards,

Joseph

20. When adding people in contacts - have the option not to add a separate company page

It is not always needed when you only have one contact at that company. This is especially important when you adding prospects from lists, then you call them and if they are not interested you have to remove both people and company page. I hope this makes sense

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Unfortunately, we made a decision to create separate company and contact records at the outset of the application and we don’t plan on changing this feature.

If the “company” field is filled out on a contact, it will create a record for the company as well. This is all based on our database design.

I also want to mention that if you delete a contact and they are the only person related to a company, you will be prompted to delete the company record as well because no person is working at that company.

I understand that this may require different thinking for your current workflow, therefore, we are always happy to provide assistance if you write to us at care@nimble.com.

Best regards,

Joseph

• Don't see your idea?

Nimble

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base