Skip to content

Nimble

Welcome to our feature request forum! Please feel free to vote or submit a new feature you would like for Nimble.

This forum is for feature requests for Nimble to help us gauge what would help you be happier with Nimble.

If you have an urgent question about your account or implementing a feature, please write us directly at care@nimble.com or tweet us at twitter.com/nimblecare. We are available M-F from 9-5 Pacific.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1407 results found

1. Sorting of Custom Data Field Values

Some of our custom data fields are getting to have a lot of values; it would be great to be able to automatically alphabetize this list of values so that we don't have to manually alphabetize them by copy/pasting them either down a cell everytime we add a new value in the middle of the alphabet.

54 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for writing in.

We plan on making improvements to the data fields section in Nimble to make it easier to sort data, but we do not have a release date for this feature yet.

Thank you for submitting this feature request, we appreciate your enthusiasm for making Nimble better!

Best regards,

Joseph

2. Box.com File and Folder Integration

Box provides much better control for file and folder security and management than Dropbox and Google Drive currently does. Box also provides a nice secure workflow for collaboration on documents, such as those involved in sales opportunities and contract negotiations as it allows you to invite outside collaborators that may not otherwise have a Box account and allow limited access to documents for limited periods of time. Adding Box.com integration might be preferable to organizations that have more than a few Nimble users.

52 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We do not have a specific release date set right now, but we plan on adding Box.net support in 2014.

Please continue to vote for this feature to bump it up in our priority list.

Best regards,

Joseph

3. Enable the ability to set the beginning of the week from Monday in the calendar

nothing else... only what I've written in the title.
    Really I think there is lots of work to do on the Calendar but I know that many other people have given so many suggestions...
    Good work! ;-)

52 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. make a web-based mobile version

Nimble is currently unusable on a mobile device. An iPhone app would be great, but a mobile/touch version would be really very useful.

51 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Google+ Business Page Support

Saw the new feature and FAQ about Google + personal, and the teaser that business page support coming soon... Any ETA?

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  6 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Associate message with contact when that contact is not the sender

Is it possible to associate an email with a contact when that contact is not the sender? If I receive an email from another person or a forwarded email, it would be nice to connect that message to the contact to which the message concerns. Also, linking Google Voice transcript emails to the contact would be nice.

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

For now, we will review the possibility for associating messages for contacts that are not senders.

For the time being, the best work around would be to select “Log note” on a contact and paste the body of the email you want to have for a point of reference.

We hope to have more information to share in the future about this feature, thank you for all of your votes!

Regards,

-The Nimble Team

7. 24 hour clock

Hi guys,

I would love to have a 24 hour clock instead of a AM:PM clock.
    Hopefully there are more people who love to have this funciton implemented also?

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Develop a soft phone integration for Nimble.

Would love to have soft phone integration, ie, ringcentral. When a contact calls, contact profile is displayed. There is a tool like this for Outlook.

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for writing in to submit this feature request to the team at Nimble!

We will review whether or not to develop a phone system integration internally with Nimble, and we will update this thread when our team is ready to share further comments. Please continue to vote for this thread to show our Product team that you would like a phone integration with Nimble.

We may not specifically integrate with Ring Central, so I have changed the title of this thread to be broader to cover any phone system integration.

Thank you for your feedback and support!

Best regards,

Joseph

9. Open up to ifttt

Check out ifttt - it lets you do triggers and other things online. www.ifttt.com. It would be really helpful if we could set up our own alerts, emails, tasks, etc. using ifttt.

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Offline use

Would like the ability to use Nimble offline when necessary. A Unix Desktop app would be great that would sync back to Nimble. Or offline via iPhone.

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

At the current moment, we do not have plans to develop Nimble for offline use.

We would love to hear your thoughts on why you would like to work offline, please share your ideas in the comments on this thread so we may review this at a later date.

Best regards,

Joseph

11. Enable printing for direct mail labels (e.g. Avery)

I'd like to print and mail some postcards to prospects and would like to print address labels directly from nimble (rather than exporting csv, etc).

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

At the current moment, we do not have plans on adding a print function to Nimble for direct mail labels.

For now, I recommend exporting to CSV to format address fields for programs like Avery.

I understand that this is an often-requested feature and one that older CRM systems have had for a long time. We don’t currently envision this feature to e added within the 2013 timeframe so I am declining it.

If this feature receives an overwhelmingly large amount of votes, we will be happy to reconsider it.

Best regards,

Joseph

12. Please enable: YesWare integration

Please fully support YesWare integration both bidirectionally from Gmail and directly within Nimble email. Thank you.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would love the ability to map my contacts to a google map for scheduling purposes. This would allow me to cover more accounts in less time

One of the features from our current CRM is the ability to create a map with all the accounts and contacts in a certain city, zip code or state. This allows our reps to maximize their day by seeing as many people as possible.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We will review the possibilities of integrating a maps application with Nimble, it definitely sounds like a great idea!

We will update this thread in the future when we have more information to share!

Regards,

-The Nimble Team

14. provide zendesk integration

looking at nimble in comparison to batchbook. zendesk integration is big plus

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

While we are not currently planning on developing a Zendesk integration internally, we are much more likely to have an integration developed in 2013 because we recently opened our API to the public.

As always, if you have any questions, please write us at care@nimble.com. We love helping out!

Best regards,

Joseph

15. Please move the delete key to the left column

Please move the delete key over to the left column. When deleting one or more records, we have to highlight a too tiny box on the very left of the screen. Why can't the delete key be there also, since that is the next keystroke after selecting the various records for deletion.

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We don’t currently have plans to change the location of the delete key in Nimble.

When we next review the design of Nimble, we may consider changes, but we do not have any plans in the near future.

Thank you for your feedback and support for Nimble!

16. Move messages to a label in gmail.

I am one of those "ike to keep my inbox empty" types. How do I move messages to folder (label) in gmail?

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for submitting and voting on this feature request. At the current moment, our integration with Gmail only supports access to standard features over email such as Inbox, Sent, Starred, Trash, and All Mail (Archive).

Gmail’s API does not currently allow for us to access their labeling function so this feature request will remain “under review” until we can see if we can bring this feature into Nimble.

Thank you for your feedback and support!

Best regards,

Joseph

17. focus on tighter Google Apps integration

I love your interface, functionality and generally your product. However, I came across Nimble via Google apps which is my platform. Until you have tighter integration of contacts and calendar as a minimum, I can't really use this as a serious CRM. Keep up the good work and I'll check back as you progress....

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We have two separate threads for these feature requests, one for Google Contacts sync and one for Google Calendar syncing.

Google Contacts Sync

Google Calendar Sync

For now, we do not have an update on when we will release these fixes.

In the meantime, I suggest using a tool such as Zapier, SyncApps by Cazoomi, or Itduzzit to keep new contacts up to date in Nimble or Google Contacts.

More information about these apps can be found on our marketplace here: Nimble Apps Marketplace

18. templates

Shared templates needed. Other users in the organization need to see and use shared templates.
    There should be a function "my templates" and "shared templates".

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow interactions in gmail to assign tasks and messages to deals

Allow interactions in gmail to assign tasks and messages to deals like Zoho Projects. Instead of having to be in Nimble to do everything, if I am in Gmail and I get an email with a prospect, I'd like to be able to add the message directly to the deal like Zoho projects allows for Project management.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to Queue Email

The ability to create an email and specify the date and time at which it would be automatically sent would be an awesome add-on

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Nimble