Skip to content

Nimble

Welcome to our feature request forum! Please feel free to vote or submit a new feature you would like for Nimble.

This forum is for feature requests for Nimble to help us gauge what would help you be happier with Nimble.

If you have an urgent question about your account or implementing a feature, please write us directly at care@nimble.com or tweet us at twitter.com/nimblecare. We are available M-F from 9-5 Pacific.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

133 results found

1. Could i have the labels shown in gmail message (folders) in the message , as i have some email tagged to labels in my gmail account ?

Could i have the labels shown in gmail message (folders) in the message , as i have some email tagged to labels in my gmail account ?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. unread

Add Unread email filter to message screen. The current chronological list for email is not very useful. I have to troll back many screens to see unread email I know is back there somewhere. Without unread filter I find the email list unusable and am forced away from Nimble back to my email client more than I'd like. I assume Nimble isn't suppossed to replace email - but having the email list the way it is now just falls too sort of useful. I end up doing my work in gmail, remembering a contact then coming to nimble, searching for…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. full wysiwyg editor

I noticed that while we can do bolden etc, there is a lack of editing capabilities for those that aren't fluent in HTML within messages as well as the Signature input for Nimble. Im sure that we can benefit form the full text editor in all areas - including hyperlinks, bulletpoints and many of the other provided functions would be extremely helpful.

Thank you!

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

At this time, we don’t plan on building a text editor into Nimble that shows wsiwyg. I recommend using a free tool like htmledit.squarefree.com to check on code and the resources at www.w3schools.com. Simple HTML is not too difficult with a little bit of practice. I’m not an expert at all, and I’m able to get by.

Cheers,

Joseph

4. Gmail folder assignment support

I love the near* seamless integration with Gmail in the system. However I utilize many sub folders to organize my emails and I would love to be able to switch over to using Nimble only, vs keeping both nimble and my email open. As it stands, should i receive invoices as an example I have to open my webmail to assign the email including the invoice to the invoices folder i have set up rather than doing it directly in Nimble.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Have folders for different email boxes

I really like Nimble however the only thing that may make me cancel this service is the fact that all of the emails come to one email box. I have 4 different email addresses that I have loaded into Nimble and I would like to be able to view them separately instead of having them in one large inbox. PLEASE create an option to separate your messages from different emails into different viewable inboxes within the system.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Delete selected messages WITHOUT the "Are you sure" prompt

When I select many messages to delete (much are spam), I get "Are you sure you want to delete all selected messages?" every time, which I find irritating. Gmail does not do this, and I believe for the very reason it's irritating. (If this is supposed to protect people from themselves, then, imo, there should at least be a preference choice of one way or the other in settings.)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. wise stamp

Hi,
    many times I have to send email from gmail, out from nimble because of the email signature, I cannot build a similar sing to mine at gmail, with the nimble editor.
    I propose the integration with wise stamp, so it is posible to share the same signature:
    http://katbyan.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/250x250-png.jpg?w=250&h=250

Regards!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Emails are connected to records based on email addresses / emails sent or cc'd I believe as well - this is great. I often email other par

Perhaps a way to address the idea that I and others are requesting to connect Emails to records above and beyond those linked via the email address, is to use the Subject Line. So if 2 parties in a company for example are discussing a contact via email and they want that to be connected automatically to the database they could enter <customer name> in the Subject. CONTACTS - MESSAGES - INTEGRATIONS

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow any email to be attached to any contact

I often receive emails through other email addresses that I want to associate with my contacts. I definitely do not want to associated/link all of those email accounts with nimble as that would cause a flood of messages in my nimble account. I would, however, like to be able to forward those messages to the email address I am bringing into nimble and then associate that email with a contact. Currently, this isn't possible since the email (a forward) technically comes from me. The other workaround is to copy and paste the email into messages, but that's tedious. I just…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Give the ability to sync more than 90 days of email messages for contacts

I have emails related to contacts that are older than 90 days that I'd like to have for easy reference from Nimble. I suggest giving the users the option of syncing further back than 90 days.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. remove users without losing their messages

When you remove a user Nimble currently deletes all their messages from the system. This goes against the whole ethos of a CRM system - the idea is surely that the company maintains the relationship with the customer even when the individual user moves on.

"All messages and activities associated with this user will be permanently deleted."

We should be allowed to keep messages even when removing users so that other staff can carry on when the user leaves the organisation.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Toby,

Thank you for writing in and suggesting this feature. We are reviewing how we can implement this into Nimble and look forward to sharing more information about this feature in 2013.

Best regards,

The Nimble Team

12. It would be nice to update contact information while in inbox view.

It would be great to update contact information for a contact in right window while looking at messages. Much harder to copy and past contact numbers from messages back to the edit window of the contact.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. add the ability to mail merge

I find it very useful to use a mail merge to send lots of people customized messages using information from their record. It would be amazing if I could do this through Nimble!

58 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

The option of having mail merge in Nimble is definitely a great idea.

But for now, this feature request does not have enough votes to warrant review by our Product team, so I must decline it for now.

We will continue to monitor this feature request and we will place it under review if it reaches 70 votes.

As of right now, there are some features that have more votes that we would like to address.

I also recommend taking a look at some of our email marketing integrations on the Nimble Apps Marketplace

Thank you for your feedback and support!

Joseph

14. The colors used in message titles/senders seem inconsistent

It may just be me, but I find that the colors used in the message tab for subject lines and senders are inconsistent and as a result, confusing.

For example:

• In one message thread with 4 messages from the same person, one instance of the recipient name is blue, but the others are black, even though they come from the same email address, and the email address is already in Nimble. (i.e. the email address should be recognized by the system in each instance).

• Inside a message thread, I thought that when names appear green, it means I'm not connected…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow users to have a bit more freedom with email sigs

Ability to copy/paste my nice looking signature from Google Mail for example

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Control privacy of messages in inbox

Lock symbol should be a toggle switch. I want to be able to run quickly through my messages and edit the privacy of each quickly. Clicking on the message, changing it, and then coming back to the inbox contains 2 unnecessary clicks!

Thanks!

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for writing in and submitting this feature request.

We are currently placing this feature request under review and we will share more information as soon as we have more information to share.

In the meantime, please continue to vote for this feature if you would like our Product team to implement it in Nimble.

Thank you for your feedback and support!

Best regards,

Joseph

17. Require admin approval for creating domain-owner contacts

We would like to share all customer correspondence across the company - all other emails should in principle be left private for each user.

Since all messages for a contact are being stored with each contact, I would strongly suggest to require admin approval before accepting creation of owners domain contacts - ie. I can delete my companys internal contacts every now and then, but they will reappear every time someone syncs their social network. Thus, in order to maintain client correspondence sharing, while not allowing everyone in the company to access each others whole inbox, I need to ensure,…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for writing in today.

Our privacy features in Nimble focus on message privacy for now. By default, all of your team member messages will be private, even if you share the same contacts on your social networks and in Nimble.

The only way you will be able to see a team members’ messages will be if they set their messages to Public in Nimble’s settings or on an individual message thread.

If you have any questions, please email us at care@nimble.com, we’re always happy to help!

Best regards,

Joseph

18. Tag emails by matching "Reply-To" address

I get a reasonable number of emails from a service that send the email from their address, but sets the repply-to address to the name of the prospect. These are typically from a site where a prospect requests information and as such are valuable emails that I need tied to their record.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A way to short messages by date, subject or sender

it will be nice if we can short messages by date, subject or sender

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Predefined tasks in "new task" drop down in messages

It would be really handy if you didn't need to type a task title for every new task created from a message.

For example, it would be great if you could choose "Follow up" from a drop down on an email and assign it to a colleague. No typing required.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?