Skip to content

Nimble

Welcome to our feature request forum! Please feel free to vote or submit a new feature you would like for Nimble.

This forum is for feature requests for Nimble to help us gauge what would help you be happier with Nimble.

If you have an urgent question about your account or implementing a feature, please write us directly at care@nimble.com or tweet us at twitter.com/nimblecare. We are available M-F from 9-5 Pacific.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

258 results found

1. It would be helpful

When you bring up your contacts that you can also be able to source them by state location and create tags like - specialty, business type or categories i.e. medical, marketing, sales, doctors, societies and or organizations This would allow more orderly approach to managing contacts within the network so that you can drill down to what you need.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Quintin,

Thank you for writing to us today.

At the current moment, you can search for contacts on these criteria by using the Advanced Search function in Nimble.

You can run advanced searches on contacts based on location, and from the list, you can add a tag to these contacts.

Please email us at care@nimble.com and we can provide you with the exact information you will need to achieve your needs!

Best regards,

Joseph

2. Overall make Nimble SCRM more user friendly.

I have used ACT / Sage for over ten years and Salesforce.com for over a year.

I like Nimble for my personal CRM but would not recommend it for my business or any other business. Just not user friendly.

Printing is options are ‘very’ poor. When creating an Activity, ‘very’ touchy, have to go and save in exact order or all will be lost. Adding notes of meeting in an ‘Activity’ even if copy / paste triple spaced, when save button pushed, crashes it all together no spacing. Difficult to add more than one guest. That’s just the beginning.

For…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Scott,

Thank you for writing in and sharing your feedback for Nimble. We are constantly striving to make Nimble more user friendly for our users and we take every piece of feedback seriously.

With regards to creating activities, we redesigned our task pop-up and pushed a release this past weekend because of all of the feedback we received regarding too many button clicks.

With regards to adding notes and the save crashing, this sounds like a bug and we would appreciate it if you could email us at care@nimble.com with a screenshot and more information so we may test this issue out and fix it on the back-end.

If you ever run across issues that appear to be a bug, please write to us directly at our Customer Care channel through care@nimble.com.

Best regards,

Joseph

3. Add ability to delete tags from Activities

It would be helpful to have the ability to delete unused tags in the activities section.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Capture and auto populate contact info into Nimble

I would love the ability to capture a contact's name, email, phone, address etc from the web or snap a picture of a business card and have it automatically populate into Nimble.

This is a function of Windows Based Contact Capture or Chrome Contact Clipper for Evernote.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please allow links in signature. I like to include links to both my Twitter and LinkedIn accounts in the signature but HTML not available.

Please allow links in signature. I like to include links to both my Twitter and LinkedIn accounts in the signature but HTML not available.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Adam,

Thank you for writing to us.

You should definitely be able to include links to both your Twitter and LinkedIn accounts in the email signature in Nimble’s settings by creating an HTML hyperlink to your profiles.

For information on creating proper HTML hyperlinks, please see this very helpful resource: W3 Schools

If you have any questions, please email us at care@nimble.com and we will be happy to help!

Best regards,

Joseph

6. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We have now fixed this issue in Nimble. When you send a message from a contact record, you will be redirected back to that contact!

We’re working on many more flow improvements in Nimble, we’re so excited to share them with you!

Best regards,

Joseph

7. Integrate with Quickbooks Online

Quickbooks Online is one of the more popular online accounting platforms and an integration would be fantastic. When I add an account in either Nimble or Quickbooks Online, I would love to see that account automatically entered into the other platform.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Everyone,

We now feature 2-way sync with Quickbooks, including syncing accounting fields, tagging contacts based on rules (open balance, past due), and syncing custom fields from Quickbooks to Nimble via our all-new PieSync integration.

Our PieSync integration allows you to set up a trial with unlimited contact syncs for 14 days and then you may keep up to 2,000 contacts in sync for free if you do not upgrade.

Learn more about the integration here – https://support.nimble.com/third-party-integrations/getting-started-with-piesync-and-nimble

Learn how to set up special rules with PieSync here – https://help.piesync.com/want-to-learn-more/nimble-pie-sync-better-together#nimble_and_quickbooks

Best,

Joseph

8. Have a setting that will automatically unlock emails

95% of the time our team needs to be able to see the email communication that our other team members have. Its a pain to have to manually unlock every single email. We would greatly prefer to have a setting that would automatically unlock all emails. The user could then choose to manually lock an email if it needs to be kept private.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Josh,

Thank you for writing to us.

By default, we set all user’s emails to private to give them the option to share their emails and this setting can be changed.

To have your team members set all of their emails to ‘Public’ have them go to Settings >> Networks & Imports and select the ‘Lock’ icon next to their email account. This will set all messages to ‘Public’.

After taking this step, all messages will be viewable by team members.

If your team members have any specific threads they want to leave private, select the ‘Lock’ icon on your specific message thread.

For more information, please see our support article here: http://support.nimble.com/customer/portal/articles/251013-how-do-i-set-my-messages-private-from-my-team-members-in-nimble-

If you have any other questions, please reply to us on this thread or write us at care@nimble.com.

All the best,

Joseph

9. Add tag field(s) to export

I wanted to review the contact offline, or export to third party application and include tag data, but it's not included in the csv -- I imagine it's because there are multiple values for tag so it would be messy; but it would be pretty handy.

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add the ability to add a custom email signature

I love the messaging features but there must be a way to customize the email signature - even if there was a simple text editor with the ability to upload a company logo within the signature.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The ability to build custom applications on the Nimble Platform.

Open up the platform (similar to force.com) for custom application development. Also provide the ability for website integration through custom website portals. Provide the client the ability to use Nimble as an end-end business solution rather than a point solution.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. make showing tags default

Default behaviour now is to not show tags on records. I suggest to make it show as default.

When adding/editing tag, can the focus of the new screen be direct in the ADD TAG bit, rather than clicking in ...saves a bit of work and clicking.

For aesthetic reasons, can the Hide Tag | Show Tag be moved to the far left next to the tags, rather than above it... and just have one button saying Hide Tags, when active and Show Tags when inactive?

49 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. link the Related To field in Activities to the Contact, and make a drop down

When linking to a Deal I need to remember what I called it (or someone else). When I add a Contact in the Activity,make the Related To a drop-down of deals associated with the contact/company...simplify usage

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. can copy and paste an address

On the contact screen, please display the contact's name, company and address so I can just copy and paste the address to use on an address label. Why do I have to copy and paste everything individually, and then add line breaks? Does no one send letters or packages any more? Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Set a contact's primary email address

Each contact really needs to have a means to suggest a "primary" email. At the moment it appears to be random what is at the top of a list (where you have multiple emails for a contact).

This is important as this is the email that is displayed on the contact summary page, attached to the user's name in tasks/activities and elsewhere.

It is also important to establish what is the best way to reach someone

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. filter and sort by ratings

SHould be able to view ratings and sort contacts by ratings. Also need ability to filter contacts / companies by ratings.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Create a "watch list" of contacts and an easy way of marking them to be watched

There are certain high priority contacts I want to monitor carefully. I'd like to be able to have them all appear on one screen.

I realise I could do this by tagging them as "watch" or something - but that's quite a slow process - many clicks needed.

What I'd like is just a space in each contact record like the stars you have now where I could just click to add them to the watch list. Then a button or menu item to look at the watch list. That would make my workflow much simpler.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Ian,

Thank you for writing in.

At the current moment, you can add a tag to contacts that you would like to specify for a certain “watch list”. Then, you will be able to select all of these contacts from a tag on the Contacts tab.

Thank you for your feedback and support!

Best regards,

Joseph

19. Add the ability to set specific contacts as private

Sales staff should be able to "protect" their contacts from other sales people from getting deleted, used, shared, etc.

Admins should be able to create a contact then share with particular people of their choice (creating a custom territory for their sales team).

Admin needs more control and 'management' features over team.

ALSO... contacts need to backed up incase they get deleted, in general.... having to update an exported CSV routinely and run the risk of all public contacts among my team will cause me to choose another CRM as we grow.

701 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    78 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Auto refresh messages

Pls, put some google style refresh to the messages!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?