Skip to content

Nimble

Welcome to our feature request forum! Please feel free to vote or submit a new feature you would like for Nimble.

This forum is for feature requests for Nimble to help us gauge what would help you be happier with Nimble.

If you have an urgent question about your account or implementing a feature, please write us directly at care@nimble.com or tweet us at twitter.com/nimblecare. We are available M-F from 9-5 Pacific.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1408 results found

1. remove users without losing their messages

When you remove a user Nimble currently deletes all their messages from the system. This goes against the whole ethos of a CRM system - the idea is surely that the company maintains the relationship with the customer even when the individual user moves on.

"All messages and activities associated with this user will be permanently deleted."

We should be allowed to keep messages even when removing users so that other staff can carry on when the user leaves the organisation.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Toby,

Thank you for writing in and suggesting this feature. We are reviewing how we can implement this into Nimble and look forward to sharing more information about this feature in 2013.

Best regards,

The Nimble Team

2. change stages in deals by every user

Hello, would it be possible for an user to change stages in pipeline of a deal create by another user (each user has different tasks in the pipeline to get to close the deal)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for writing in and suggesting this feature request.

For now, we do not plan on allowing non-owners of deals to edit stages of deals. We may change this feature in the future, but we do not have it in our list of feature enhancements for 2013.

If you have any questions, please email us at care@nimble.com and we will be happy to help.

Best regards,

Joseph

3. Find a way to import "2nd degree" contacts from Linkedin or Facebook.

Not sure if it is so simple but it would be very powerful in prospecting - especially if you know who they are mutually connected by.

If for example, Ms. X is connected to 2-3 "customers" (probably people with similar interests/profiling) then it is a shortcut to assume Ms. X has potential - worth calling her to find out!!

This will be massive in recruitment cold calling. i.e. headhunting. Star players usually hang with star players.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Murray,

Thank you for writing in.

Unfortunately, we’re not able to access 2nd degree contacts from LinkedIn or Facebook’s API, therefore we must decline this feature request.

In all honesty, we would love to have this feature in Nimble as well, it would make it much more powerful and if it is allowed in the future, we will likely revisit this feature.

Best regards,

Joseph

4. Color coding Contacts by Status in the Deal view might be useful.

At the very least being able to quickly and easily see (and edit) Lead Status would be helpful.

You want to make it quick and simple for users to identify where their next "close" is coming from. Good practice is to focus on the next "closable" deal before others, so anything you can do to help identify these is good. Avoid sifting through the "longer term" contacts and prioritize the "hot" (final stage) ones.

Color coding is a fairly easy way to do it: light blue, amber, red?

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add the ability to embed a URL into a contact note

Give us the ability to embed the HTML tag: <a href="http://... into the text, so that we can create hot links in contact notes. A lot nicer than pasting the URL into the note text.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow users to enter company address in one line

Allow users to enter the address in one line (much like Google Maps allows us to do)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. let me import profiles of commenters on my facebook page

If I post a photo to my company's facebook page, it gets a flood of commentary that I can see in Nimble. The names of the commenters are hyperlinked into Facebook and I can see their profiles there, but I can't save them as contacts in Nimble.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Signals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Unfortunately, we’re not able to access this information through Facebook’s API for Facebook Pages.

Here is a link to their documentation: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/api/page/

If they allow us to have access to this contact information, we will definitely be happy to add a feature relating to it in Nimble.

For now, this feature is tabled until further notice from Facebook.

Best regards,

Joseph

8. add multiple users to a task or activity

For Nimble to be useful to a team there have to be ways to assign tasks to multiple users, or at least allow all users to see all tasks.

If a team member creates a task, and invites me as a guest (currently linked to my contact information) then I do not see this unless I check my activity tab. I need to be notified, and be able to manage the task.

I see there have been discussions of this dating back over a year, but can't find a suggestion to support, so adding this new one.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for voting and sharing your feedback!

We have placed this feature request “Under Review” and we will update the status at a later date when we have made a decision whether to move forward or not.

Please continue to vote for this feature.

Thank you,

9. change the icon photo import; so that instead of squeezing a rectangular photo to make it square, it cropped it.

Right now, when I import a photo that is NOT square, the photo is squeezed and people look weird and thin. You can keep the square frame, just allow the rectangular image to be cropped. Then people will look like themselves. :-)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for submitting this request.

We currently have plans to make changes to our Activities tab to make it much more user-friendly. These changes should be released in the near future.

We are not sure if we will have an interface similar to our Deals “pipeline” view, so we are declining this feature request for the time being.

Once we release an update to our Activities, please feel free to share your feedback with us at care@nimble.com or on our User Voice forum.

Best regards,

Joseph

12. automate contact "address" fields to default social profile city/country settings.

If you want to go global this would make life easier.
    E.g. I work in Tokyo and my BD leads are US but "sales" leads in Japan. All the sales lead contacts have Japan or Tokyo listed in Linkedin and Facebook but when I import them that data seems not to be included. Thus if I do a search it pulls in people from all sorts of location.
    If I use Adv. Search it comes up short so I need to manually go through thousands of Contacts to assign Address/Country.
    If there is a better way, please advise!! Otherwise I…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Tag Merging

Being able to merge two tags. For example, we have many cases where two users add the same thing with different spelling or capitalization. It would help organization if we could merge tags, perhaps by changing the name of one to match the other.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for writing in for this feature request.

For the time being, we must decline the ability to merge tags in Nimble because it is not a priority at this time.

We have not prioritized this feature because users can merge two tagged groups through a work around in Nimble.

If you would like to merge two tagged groups, go to Advanced Search.

Next, add two search queries for “tag is” and add each of your tagged groups you would like to merge.

After running your search, select the check box at the top of the list and click the text for “select all ## contacts”.

After all contacts are selected, choose “Add Tags” and apply a new tag to the group.

Once you have applied a new tag to these contacts, you will have successfully merged the contacts under a new tag.

After merging contacts under a…

14. List Contacts by each letter of the Alphabet using an A-Z List - Not Just Sort ALL Contacts Alphabetically

It is not enough to just sort ALL Contacts alphabetically to try to find a Contact whose Name starts with some letter.

Each letter on the A-Z List on the right side of the UI should be a link to the Contacts whose First Names begin with that letter.

Alternatively, along the top of the screen, create an A-Z horizontal List where each letter, when clicked, brings the User to the beginning of that list of names that start with that letter AND make the numeric list (at the bottom of the screen) limited to those pages of the list…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add "share" notices to Social>Notifications

Sharing is the most powerful component in social. How could you ignore this?

It is important to acknowledge those who find your content worth sharing with their spheres of influence.

You must include "share" notices in social>notifications.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Signals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Improve "Lead Type" and "Lead Status" in Deals

Make Lead Type and Status easy to see (top of profile) and easy to change (from Deal page).
    On the Deal view you should have the Lead Status (example: contacted, not contacted, interested, closing phase, closed etc) on each of the Contact boxes (small as they are it is okay). Should allow an easy to change drop down menu to move the Contact from "cold" to "hot" Status.
    Otherwise this involves a lot of clicks and digging around to find the info.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Act-On integration

Act-On is targeting the same target audience of Nimble, offering marketing automation. Having both platforms work seamlessly will be great help

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make certain you don't miss any important social media networks.

I understand you'll be integrating with other/more social media sites in the near future. Very happy to hear that. Don't forget GOODREADS. It's huge (authors, publishers, book lovers). I just started using Nimble, and I absolutely LOVE it. Someone finally put together an easy-to-use, self-explanatory, familiar-looking all-in-one area to handle all these doggone sites that are so important to those of us who do any kind of internet marketing. Keep up the good work, and you'll have a loyal customer for life!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Events

In creating events you have to have an e-mail address for the contact, for the contacts profile link to appear in the Activities field. Sometimes the contact might not have a e-mail address. Would be nice to have it link without one as well. See the screen shot about activities screen.

http://www.diigo.com/item/image/37hnt/kx7q

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)