Skip to content

Nimble

Welcome to our feature request forum! Please feel free to vote or submit a new feature you would like for Nimble.

This forum is for feature requests for Nimble to help us gauge what would help you be happier with Nimble.

If you have an urgent question about your account or implementing a feature, please write us directly at care@nimble.com or tweet us at twitter.com/nimblecare. We are available M-F from 9-5 Pacific.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1407 results found

1. Allow to show tasks assigned to all.

When viewing tasks, add the possibility to view task assigned to all the members of the organization.

88 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    10 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. toolbar to add contacts from any site

I would like the ability to add contacts from any site on the web. Highlight the info, click button, add as contact. I have seen this in other CRM's with chrome/firefox toolbars and also with a list building tool egrabber.

80 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for submitting this feature request.

We will review whether or not a toolbar add on for Nimble is feasible for adding new contacts and we will post an update to this forum once our Product team has given a full assessment.

In the meantime, please try out our Nimble raplet for Rapportive, which can be found in Settings >> Integrations in Nimble. This is a great tool that allows you to create new contacts directly from email interactions.

Best regards,

Joseph

3. scheduled emails

It would awesome to be able to schedule email messages! Whether to just one person or ideally several people.

79 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add the option to log a phone call (instead of using the "Log Activity" option for this)

How can a CRM not have the option to log a phone call? Using the "Log Activity" option instead doesn´t seem to make much sense - as activities are basically tasks in Nimble (and are not treated as contacts with a client in regard to the "stay in touch" functionality).

This seems very basic and obvious to me. Am I missing something?

75 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Attach specific emails to deals rather all correspondence with a contact.

This is a dialogue with Garick. See below:

Hi Reece,

I apologize that it's taken a few days to get back to you and I

had wanted to see if I might get a better idea as to when we might be
    able to offer such a feature upgrade. It seems that our development
    team is quite slammed at the moment and I believe we're focused on
    releasing a public API as well as mobile solutions.

I can definitely see your point of needing to have the messages

to be a bit more filtered and refined within the deals tab…

72 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We do not plan to change how we sync messages to Deals in Nimble at this time.

We are currently focused on other areas of the application, and if this feature receives enough votes, we will reconsider it.

Thank you for your feedback and support.

Best regards,

Joseph

6. Add more Advanced Search criteria

This is a feature request to add the ability to search by multiple criteria in advanced search such as:

• Begins With

• Greater Than/Less Than/Equal To

• Birthday

If you have any additional ideas for queries to add to Advanced Search, please include them in the comments and we will update this feature request.

72 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    23 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We plan on adding more criteria to Advanced Search.

For now, we have added “Is Not” as advanced search criteria.

We also have “Or” as criteria for search, if you search for "Find people or companies that match “any” of the following", it will function as an “Or” search.

If you search for "Find people or companies that match “all” of the following", it will function as an “And” search.

We will need to do more work to add search for numerical values such as “Greater/Less/Equal to” and the same goes for “Birthdays”. We will update this thread when we have more information on these fronts.

Thank you for your feedback and support!

Best regards,

Joseph

7. Allow CUSTOM time periods for "stay in touch"

Really, really need the ability to select "Custom" and enter own time period (right from same screen) for which I wish to "Stay in Touch." Often I'm finding that neither weekly, monthly, quarterly, nor annually are appropriate.

Thanks for an incredible tool!

71 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  14 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add keyboard shortcuts to Nimble

I'm a poweruser on gmail and I move really quickly through my messages and organize them, read, delete, archive. And going back to using a mouse for this is terrible. Many apps are adding these so I think it would be a huge plus to have them available in Nimble.

68 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We will review adding keyboard shortcuts at a later point in the future.

For now, we are focusing on improvement in other areas of the app, and then we will add keyboard shortcuts.

Please continue to vote for this feature to show its importance to our Product team.

Best regards,

Joseph

9. Add Deals from Email Message

Suggest by: Graham Robson

It does not seem possible to create a deal from the Email message screen, only a task. It would be more efficient to be able to do this from the perspective of an email context.

67 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

At the current moment, we do not have plans to include the feature to create a deal from an email message.

Instead, you can go to a contact record and select “Assign Deal” to create a deal from this view.

Please see our screenshot here for an example: http://screencast.com/t/Y9sTDWNuJDQe

If you would really like to have this feature reviewed again by our team, please ask anyone you know to vote for this feature and we will put it back under review.

Best regards,

Joseph

10. integrate SMS and telephone calls

I would use your product a lot more if you included integration with capturing SMS messages and integrating into the calendars in your system. I get a lot of text messages from clients and they all go to my google calendar but they are not associated with individual clients. Also, phone calls are reported on my google calendar but they are not associated with the individual clients. This would be a real quality service and I would almost relay on Nimble as my only CRM system.

65 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Freshbooks Integration

Please integrate with Freshbooks. The ability to create estimates and invoices from already existing contacts in gmail and Nimble would be HUGE!

Gmail Contacts + Nimble + MailChimp + Freshbooks = a complete sales-marketing-invoicing CRM

63 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

At this time, we are not building anymore integrations internally because we are focused on releasing our developer API.

Once our developer API is released, more third party applications will be available for Nimble, which increases the likelihood of an integration with an invoicing tool like Freshbooks.

We appreciate your support and look forward to having more third party integrations in the near future!

Regards,

The Nimble Team

12. Sync to Outlook contacts

need a clean sync back to outlook contacts. We have software that is business-critical that uses outlook, as do a lot of firms we do business with.

It is not practicable to update both nimble and outlook with changed data / new contacts.

We need a two-way sync that will allow new/updated details to sync both ways, which works where updates have taken place in both etc.

61 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add the ability to export Notes and Activities for Contacts, Companies and Deals

It would be great to export notes for contacts, companies and deals to have backup documentation of the work.

60 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  13 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Social stream brand recognition or mentioning

Have nimble alert me when my name or company name is mentioned online. Have the ability then to import the contact info of the mentioner(s) so I can reach out to them for recognition or for putting out a fire.

60 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Signals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for writing in.

At the current moment, we will not be able to include this feature in Nimble because it is already available through saved Twitter searches.

If you create and save a Twitter search, it will appear in the Social tab in Nimble under Twitter. From here, you will be able to view those that are mentioning you and you can import them into Nimble right away.

In order to display saved searches in Nimble, they must first be created on Twitter.

To create a saved search on Twitter, type a search into Twitter such as “#nimble” or “@nimble” (replace “nimble” with your company name or conversation of choice).

Next, run the search and select the cog to save your search. (http://screencast.com/t/7PhtgR2t).

Once this search is saved, it will appear on the left-hand side of the Social tab in Nimble. (http://screencast.com/t/bBRNWwduFdhg).

The…

15. add the ability to mail merge

I find it very useful to use a mail merge to send lots of people customized messages using information from their record. It would be amazing if I could do this through Nimble!

58 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

The option of having mail merge in Nimble is definitely a great idea.

But for now, this feature request does not have enough votes to warrant review by our Product team, so I must decline it for now.

We will continue to monitor this feature request and we will place it under review if it reaches 70 votes.

As of right now, there are some features that have more votes that we would like to address.

I also recommend taking a look at some of our email marketing integrations on the Nimble Apps Marketplace

Thank you for your feedback and support!

Joseph

16. Deal Stages, Probabilities and Weighted Forecasts

It would be nice to have the option to link deal stages to probabilities without having to enter them both separately. For example, you can set the Proposal stage to 65% so whenever you move to that stage you dont have to input the probability percentage again..

57 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Create the ability to assign tag(s) as we import a contact from the social media streams

I find as I go through my twitter searches I want to import Contacts that I'd like to follow more closely. Typically, it relates to a specific topic. I found that it takes me far too many clicks to go back and deal with this; especially if I"m trying to get a lot of them in manually. If I don't do it then, it becomes difficult to go back and find the Contacts I just imported. If we could add the tag before, or as, we import the Contact, that would help keep Contacts organized from the start.

57 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Nimble tasks integrate with Asana

I'm using Asana for task management. Not quite sure what it'd look like but getting repetitive inputting tasks in both Nimble and Asana.

56 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Unfortunately, we are not planning on releasing an integration with Asana and Nimble.

Instead, we are focusing on improving our internal Activities tab to make it easier to manage tasks with your team members.

We recently released in-application task notifications for Nimble. Please see our support article for more information: http://support.nimble.com/customer/portal/articles/771824-new-feature-notifications-for-tasks

Thank you for all of your feedback and support!

Best regards,

Joseph

19. Expanded Social Feeds (RSS, etc.)

My suggestion to connections the the above list, or have an open connector to add any else you need. It would be nice to track "all" the social info on a contact or company, instead of just the mainstream. The ability to post to the connected groups would be even more effective.

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Signals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Sorting of Custom Data Field Values

Some of our custom data fields are getting to have a lot of values; it would be great to be able to automatically alphabetize this list of values so that we don't have to manually alphabetize them by copy/pasting them either down a cell everytime we add a new value in the middle of the alphabet.

54 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for writing in.

We plan on making improvements to the data fields section in Nimble to make it easier to sort data, but we do not have a release date for this feature yet.

Thank you for submitting this feature request, we appreciate your enthusiasm for making Nimble better!

Best regards,

Joseph

• Don't see your idea?

Nimble

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base